Warning about member Jeffro0503

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by nicspits, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    That's cool, I only joined cuz Jeff sent me the two threads he started and, ya know, didn't want you all to be giving him pitty he didn't deserve, and ya know, feel like jerks when he posts that he lost in court and had to pay $$$ for hte computer and ya know, bigger jerks when the he posts he has to pay $$$$ per the the City of St. Helens judgement.

But hell, if you're not going to read the threads again, download the pictures, or review the spreadsheet, then yeah, you are a jerk and should feel like that in about 8 weeks she said.

2. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    in before close, sort this out properly and stop using damn megaupload.

3. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    Right in front of ya man! :D Hey, if I get a picture of his face at the hearing or whatever, anyone wanna buy it? It'll be my first profit from him since 2009!!!! AAHHH HAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

4. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    first thing on google search, what should I use.

My SI at OCS used to say, don't ever tell someone to do something different unless you have a better solution, and always show it to them.

Sure he was talking about loading magazines or making a rack, but ya know, it applies here too. jass.

5. dromen

dromen Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    Prolly the last time Jeff lets a "kid" work on his stuff! And don't say your not, read your posts here they scream I'm 12 and all worked up!

6. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    more like I have a good sense (edit and the tone in your head, guessing, of a 14 year old, isn't my voice, kid) of humor and find me on facebook, if you say who you are i'll accept your friend requets and you can tell me what 12 year old gets a 3" group at 200 standing. Cuz that's one AWESOME KID and if I ever got on recruitment billet, I'd start calling him at 14.

7. dromen

dromen Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5670 gddr5
    After watching what you have put jeff thru there is no way I will be letting you on my facebook!

8. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    The irony is I've been building systems for 11 years and Jeff hasn't ever built one... Guess he didn't post the email that I included my XP Barton @ 2.92ghz under 4 peltiers with a whole lot of electricity that got my 17 year old senior in high school butt grounded back in 2001-2002. (ok i got grounded cuz one of my rents flipped the power switch with laundry and fried the whole thing, and i called them things no one ever should..... I did have to start contributing to the electric bill though, only ran it for show, built a separate one for daily.)

2.25V on the core, man those were the days!@

9. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    oh all those emails he took a SS of, yeah, see how they're REs smart guy. Jeff's sitting on $600 worth of stuff, a CM STacker SE (with 1kw psu) he had, and only paid me $300, and 20 for gas, and that's it, my MX510 mouse, and probably some meth or a dildo, and smiling his ace off man... HELLOOO 2 YEARS HANGING ON TO HIS SHT THAT ONCE AGAIN IS IN MY POCESSION AND A 1300 NEWEGG BILL I GOT 300 FOR.

who through what, cna you read?

10. elite69

elite69 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    but this guy is nuts right lollllllllllllll

11. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    anyone else want to chime in while its up? mods should be here any second, and mods, please read my to the moderator message, thank you.

What's funny is you guys wasted time posting that you messaged them when the first thing I say is "Moderator: Please review the situation if you're considering removal" like I don't know this isn't forum worthy junk, but i don't know any mods here and you guys sticking up for his ace proves my point that he should not be given classified priveleages.

If you want to wait till I have a judgement note to prove it, that's ok with me, whatever they do is ok with me, it's their forum, I'm just trying to keep it full of good people not guys like Jeff, and keep the knowledge here for those who want it, not those who abuse it, like guys like Jeff.

12. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    yep i'm the crazy one, over here. you betchya yesterday, shiite man, I was up from Sunday @ 10AM till yesterday afternoon cuz of this crap. Ya think I felt good at noon yesterday posting about this, and getting ticked at how many people he's conned with zoomed in pictures, bs math, and a story that makes fox news look like amateurs! Nope, I went nutts, then I had an anxiety attack, then I had a bath adn a half bottle of bacardi, and finally I went to sleep, thank god.

yeah, so I was crazy, you can see it in the last two days posts, crazy enraged because of Jeff. Now I'm all good and just trying to Help all you all out but whatever, you don't want it, don't read it.... see ya on the other side or hear from ya if he skrus you too.

13. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    Must be a slow day here at guru3d.

14. nicspits

nicspits Banned

GPU:
    MSI/6950/2GB Frozr III
    lol, vbetts, i'm out ya guys, hey mod, pm me when you delete, wondering how long it'll last. thanks.

later all, probably much later. save your good riddance for someone who cares what you think.

15. lebrine

lebrine Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce 680 gtx
    Nicspits, did you or did you not assemble the computer that was shown in those photographs?

16. JEFFRO503

JEFFRO503 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
  17. killer_939

killer_939 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1500
  18. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    No idea what this is about but... ehh. Closed. If this has nothing to do with G3D, please take it somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.