[wah].. I don't wanna go back to work!!! [/wah]

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by ScoobyDooby, Apr 10, 2008.

1. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    I tend to prefer to be outside with the mates, rather than virtual friends, much more fun down the pub.

The only times i'm on the computer is if im bored, thats about it, i can't understand why you want to play games ALL summer holidays, when you get no money, when you could be out there working then coming home for a couple of sessions on the PC and also getting some money in the wallet.

2. soul8103

soul8103 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8600M GT
    ^^

I agree, but each to there own. Personally If i game too much i get REALLY sick of it. So i find only gaming for maybe an hour if that a day means i still stay interested in what im playing. But sure i'd rather be down at the pub, but unfortunately I couldnt afford to do that everyday and im sure it would be pretty detrimental health wise lol.

3. KevKiev

KevKiev Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6970
    Man do I hear that. I took what was supposed to be a temporary "sabbatical" "early retirement" whatever and that was about, omg, a year and a half ago. I've managed some decent cash in the interim from somel NBA/NFL betting, so am hoping lady luck continues to shine in that area cuz, yeah, this is the life!:banana:

Twice as tough in Vancouver tho I imagine. And this has gotta be the worst time of year to get economically-motivated, what with the beaches startin' to fill up and all...... good luck!!

4. BIGWORM

BIGWORM Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sparkle GTX 260 SP216
    Don't tell Fatal1ty that.

5. worthy

worthy Master Guru

GPU:
    2 ATI hd 4870 512s
    Before my dad passed away and we discussed his will, he told me that if I ever quit my day job he'd kick my ass, so I work like I have always been, but I don't have to.

It makes work so much more fun when you have a choice. You can tell whoever where to go whenever you feel like it. lol I think that is the most gratifying part of my job!
    I do like the people where I work though, and I like what I do, so that also helps.

So is there more to canada than Windsor hookers and fishing in hudson bay?

6. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    Well, I have been out of school for a year (starting Uni in September yay), and I really, really, miss it. The homework, the coursework, the working best under stress of it all, the friends every day.

I took it all wayyyyy for granted.

7. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    well there are the CANUCKS!!...
    .. oh wait

uummm no Alanis Morrisette!!! ...
    crap..

barenaked la.. ok hell with it .. no.