Wagnardsoft Chat. (Stress test)

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Wagnard, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    Hi,
    just to let you guys know that I released a small chat application (server will come too after).
    Currently I'm stress testing the server for bug / performance issue.
    If some of you want to connect and make the server suffer, you are welcome :D

Any bug / performance related issue are welcome.

There is no golden rules on the server. Just try to be legal and civilized with the other users.

If some of you ask why a chat? Mostly because there is not many that will also offer the Server as a cross-platform Windows/linux. Some small company may like the idea of an internal chat application where they have full control. And also I wanted to play with networking stuff that could be useful in future project.

The chat client can be found on my website. The server will come later when the result of the test is positive.

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    Arinoki and mbk1969 like this.
  2. Arinoki

Arinoki Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 650 1GB
    I wanna ask why some new chat overall if we have jabber already. And kinda anyone can setup server. Useful for small companies aswell.

3. Wagnard

Wagnard Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce GTX 1080
    As state in the first post, I wanted to play with networking stuff that could be useful in future project too. It's also not because another similar application exist that we can't create a similar one. There was not a real need to fit here.
    I may also open source it in the future so it could be interesting to some.

Arinoki likes this.