1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Overlay Problem

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by AXS, Jan 19, 2009.

1. AXS

AXS Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 4800 UPCC
    For me ATT is an alternative for CCC. I have the best performance by using only the Driver + ATT. I know how to make it work with CCC, but if I would use that ATT would be useless for my need. I have a problem with video files, and old problem that many users seem to have from time to time, generaly speaking (ATI, Nvidia users -happens with a new driver release or so...). All the video files that use OVERLAY function are "BLACK" - sound play but no video, unless I chose a different rendering mode. The thing is they look better with overlay and even If I would chose a different rendering mode, I couldn't use video streaming which is Overlay only.

For some reasons I can change Overlay settings from ATT:

[​IMG]

Unchecking "Application Decide" and using personal setting doesn't seem to work. Cause as soon as I'm out of that panel, it resets back. Any suggestion beside using Crappy Control Central ?

PS. Only de VIDEO shows a black image, the rest is fine. :)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  2. tr4l1975

tr4l1975 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    sapphire RX480 8GB OC
    what video formats won't use overlay properly? What program are you using to watch the videos?