Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Hyderz, Nov 18, 2019.
I would definately like to see left for dead 3 and as for franchise Wing Commander to be revived .
There's so many... at least if they do it right.
Command & Conquer
Company of Heroes
and many many more not coming to my mind right now, probably named by fellow gurus.
I would love to see the original Tomb Raider revived, not a fan of the new version.
Arx Fatalis continuation.. like now.. fund it.. k go... now.. I'm waiting..
it will never happen 9___9
Half Life 3 already...
Too many to list.
A new Heretic/Hexen game...
A new Medal of Honor (single player, not VR crap).
A new single player Quake game.
I want Crysis 4 PC only exclusive.
So many options, so much can go wrong.
The Legacy of Kain and Blood Omen is the first that comes to mind.
Arcanum, Myst games.
alright.. so real sequels ( not remasters\remakes ).. here we go i guess
Nightmare Creatures 2
Soldier of Fortune 3
Half-Life 3 ( no sarcasm )
Mass Effect Prequel* ( before the Reapers, Shepard as the main story )
L.A Noir 2 ( 60 fps* please )
Unreal 3 ( never had a true successor to the first one in my eyes, Unreal 2 was meh )
Warcraft 4 ( with focus on the story development. W3+The Frozen Throne are amazing examples, i disliked WoW as a follow up )
Dead Island 2 ( focus on improved LOOT system and keep the same great atmosphere of the first game )
Clive Barkers Undying "2" ( or a worthy sequel of some kind.. game was flawless )
Fallout 5 ( Obsidian in the development area please, not Bethesda )
Death Rally 2 ( 1995 )
and probably more. at work ATM so that's what come to mind..
Black & White, think i heard rumors of a 3 in the works maybe.
Half life 3
Shadowrun proper RPG done in unreal or cryengine and a full city to shadowrun in.
sid meyers pirates why not update a sandbox like this?
crysis 4 maybe that got teased other day though.
Knights of the old republic cover revans time after the first game and he goes "dark side" people wanted more of revan in game or movie form forever and some of the fan fic stuff is actually really good.
Contra - So much potential for an incredible action game, I think it would be great in third person mixed with some driving and flying sequences.
Mad Max - Even though it's recent it did everything right and I want more of it.
Turok - A real part 3
KOTOR - An amazing story is just waiting out there to be told. Heck they could even go back a thousand years before the original.
Titan Quest - It'll never happen but I can dream.
Dungeon Keeper (WFTO just isn't it)
Black & White
No One Lives Forever
News has surfaced about Half-Life: Alyx, a VR only spin off. Don't really have any words for it... perhaps "disgusting"?
yea war for the overworld campaign was meh. i not played heart of gold through yet tho. but there several "DK" reboots out there. think war was the one that got the VA of the first game, but no horney, also was touted by total biscuit and few tubers so it got promoted in early access where most of the others did not.
EA is sitting on the DK license as well as all those bullfrog titles right? that why alot of the devs went indy changed the game names and crowd funded or went early access. two point hospital.
I would love to see valve back to making games but a tech demo of half life would be a bad joke to fans lol.
I would like to play me some new Prince of Persia and please, some new next gen Splinter Cell
I would definitely want a new medal of honor, and a new soldier of fortune
would quite like wing commander and Dune
- NovaLogic games, like Comanche, Joint Operations, Delta Force
- Day of Defeat
- Brothers in Arms
Kingdoms of Amalur
Yon know want i wood like too see just imagine. Diablo 5 in the skyrim universe with a updated engine
I would end up listing the obvious ones like a lot of people here have already done, but here goes what I can think of anyway:
- Earthworm Jim 3 (would have to be hand-drawn, still animated sprites but HD, maybe with 2.5D backgrounds, I do NOT want a sequel of EWJ in 3D, outta the question)
- Turok 3, or 4 (like someone mentioned above, I was surprised; few people think of the franchise anymore, but a 'real' third game or a very good follow up at least would be great)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles V (follow up to Turtles in Time, still in 2D as I've NEVER liked any 3D beat 'em ups to this day)
- Twisted Metal 5 (I actually liked TM4, for some reason it was sort of bashed at the time; probably because we all came from the barely-playable 3 at the time; but #5 would be nice now)
- Vigilante 8 3rd Offense (?) (I really loved that franchise, it was the only good competitor to Twisted Metal)
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic 2 (to this very day still waiting for a sequel; Dark Messiah was a VERY underrated game, and pretty much forgotten today)
- Gunstar Heroes 2 (I don't think I should say anything else, other than where the F_ is Gunstar Heroes 2 though)
- Vectorman 3 (I actually wouldn't mind a 3D version of this, but if it was done in 2D then I imagine it like the latest Rayman game in terms of visuals)
- Golden Axe 4 (or perhaps they could just call it 'Golden Axe' without numbering it; but it would be a new take on the third game... what can I say, I love beat 'em ups)
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors 3 / Ghoul Patrol 2 (the first Ghoul Patrol being the sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors, it'd probably make more sense to go with Ghoul Patrol 2)
- Cool Spot 2 (yeah yeah product placement in video gaming, I know... it's sort of making a come back anyway so why not? the time is right, and the first game was fun)
- Body Harvest 2 (the first one being probably the very best 'sleeper hit' on the N64 for me)
- Jet Force Gemini 2 (please? ...just... pretty please?)
- Hydro Thunder 2 (loved the arcade game and the Dreamcast version, I know there's one I think on the original XBOX as well but whatever, you know what I mean, another one please)
- Shadow Man 3 (there's a sequel on the PS2, I never played it; to be honest I would simply prefer a remaster or a reboot of the first game, but since we're talking sequels then there it is, a third one)
- Cyborg Justice 2 (not sure if I mentioned that I like beat 'em ups but yeah, I like beat 'em ups)
- Star Wars: Episode I - Racer 2 (lol not sure how you'd call it but yeah I'd like a sequel, but more realistically it'd probably be a reboot or a remake)
- Command & Conquer 3 (a 'real' one, if not... a better 4th game; but generally-speaking I think we all pretty much think that it stopped after the third one; for me it's more after the 2nd one)
- The Lost Vikings 3 (loved the first and the 2nd, would really like a third one)
- Blackthorne 2 (amazing first game, would be very curious to see a sequel in the same veins as the first, 2D or 2.5D puzzle / exploration / platformer).
I'm sure I could find a lot more but many of them would include obvious ones like Half-Life 3 and so on.
A larger version of BF2 where the battles take days to fight and cost thousands of lives.