1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video cared for lg 32uk-550-b 4k monitor

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by geekkyyy, Jun 10, 2019.

1. geekkyyy

geekkyyy New Member

GPU:
    rx 580
    I bought a lg 32uk-550-b 4k computer monitor, https://www.amazon.com/LG-32UK550-B...gy+and+HDR+10&qid=1560130406&s=gateway&sr=8-1 is a va panel , which I wanted and cheaper by far than the ips panels....viewing angle means nothing to me, and I wanted nicer colors....anyhow, I had a rx 580 running the rig at the moment, and I feel its not enough power ...I can tell buy opening web pages, the card has to push a tremendous amount of pixels....I was looking at some of the higher end video cards-$$$$$$$....I quess I cam down to the radeon II as my best option, so I dont have to rob bank...its still expensive as hell....what are ur thoughts on that?

2. Clawedge

Clawedge Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    There is not enough info to recommend anything right now. We need more info on your system to see where the bottleneck is.

3. geekkyyy

geekkyyy New Member

GPU:
    rx 580
    come on..the bottleneck is 4k, ,,,the number of pixels the video card has to push......everything eles on system is adequate.......

4. WolfPT

WolfPT Active Member

GPU:
    ROG-STRIX 1080Ti
    Hi Geekyyyy,

How do you want us, the Guru3D forum community, to help you if you don't want to provide the rest of the system specs?

We can't evaluate the performance of your/any PC only by knowing what GPU is on it.

5. GlennB

GlennB Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 EK
    If you have PC has problems running a browser smoothly you need to fix other problems first. A better videocard will do nothing for desktop performance. hint.. SSD