Verizon Wireless Junk (kinda Long)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by bradbb2005, Jul 17, 2008.

1. bradbb2005

bradbb2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4550
    Verizon Wireless Junk

Hey all i htought i would need to vent a lil, about 2 weeks ago (July) 1st i moved about an hour away to another town and i have verizon wireless, 3 phones family share 140.00/mo. well when i moved here i had some problems, my phones dont work here! So i go to the local verizon corporate store and they update my roaming capabilities"" "". I go back to the store and tell them it didnt work, so i talk to another technician and she says "here call this number and they will let you out of your contract" (2 yr contract each phone 175 early termination each line). so i call the number and i get customer service, i could have just dialed 611 on my phone. anyways they patch me through to technical support and they issue a trouble ticket. I called back to find out what was going on a couple days later and apparently the issue was fixed (nobody told me!) although it wasnt so they issue another ticket which is still in process.

so to make a long story short i have call customer support, and technical support about 25+ times already and nothing is fixed, almost 2 weeks now. so today i called and talked to this one lady for about 40 mins and she was offering to send a different phone to try da da da. i said NO i want this fixed today! i said let me speak to your supervisor, wouldnt you know it, she was in a "meeting".

Anyways i told them today wed july 16th about 4:30 they have until 4:00 friday afternoon to contact me (because i wasnt calling them again) and let me know what was going to happen or else i was terminating all of my lines and going to court for the ETF. well it is 2 hours later now and no phone call. i cant wait until friday to get out of this contract and take these idiots to court!!!!!

:puke2::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. clintonius

clintonius Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800 GT 512
    They're required to release you from your contract if you relocate to a place that has no service, aren't they? If that's the case, it will probably be worth it to keep at it with the customer service calls. It's a pain in the ass, I know (I've had to deal with them plenty of times), but TRUST ME when I tell you it's better than trying to take a huge corporation like Verizon to court. You just. . . aren't equipped to play ball like that.

3. bradbb2005

bradbb2005 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD4550
    yeah it is just ridiculous that they wont release me, well they claim i do have service but the obviously dont notice me not making calls, o well. im hoping that if i say ill bring them to court they will just release me instead of paying an attorney 1000's of dollars to avoid a 525 dollar ETF. but im just so fed up.