Vault of Fail #4

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Cybermancer, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The General

The General Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    http://www.surina.net/pacemaker/download.html

Thats the version you are suppose to download. And why is it turning your music into static? Some advice, use winamp 5.0, its the best and most stable version IMO.

2. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
  3. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    That's the version I tried and I do use Winamp 5, not 2 or 3. Unless you mean specifically 5.0, which is silly to use at this point considering how many things have been fixed since then.

4. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    ROFL @ Conan.Laughed till my eyes watered.I didn't see that one, but I'm going to search.Chan, and O'Brien are both absolutely hilarious.

5. SickBoy254698

SickBoy254698 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 780 OC
    Mass. man apologizes to police for conduct during '97 arrest, gets violently arrested next day

By Associated Press
    9:19 PM EDT, August 13, 2009

SALISBURY, Mass. (AP) — A 55-year-old Massachusetts man brought coffee to a police station to apologize for creating a ruckus 12 years ago, and was violently arrested the next day by the same department.

A judge on Wednesday ordered William Thomson, of Everett, held without bail. The Newburyport Daily News reports he is charged with drunken driving, resisting arrest and other counts.

Salisbury police say he threatened an officer, punched a Breathalyzer machine and tried to flood his jail cell after his July 14 arrest.

Thomson brought three large coffees to the station a day earlier. He said he wanted to apologize for what happened in 1997, when he behaved in a similar fashion during a disorderly conduct arrest.

Thomson's lawyer did not immediately return a message left by The Associated Press.

___

6. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
  7. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I don't know if this is me failing or the girl but :

Last thursday I went out to a gay (mostly girls) bar called the sapphire, peer pressure got me there. Obviously it ain't my kind of place and you can't really hook-up with any girls unless you're a serial-player.

Either way, looking at girls kissing girls isnt the worse thing in history you know so I talk to a few people and meet this couple (dude and punk girl), I speak with the dude for a while, nice guy, regular punk. His girl on the other hand, has set herself the mission to fight me.

For the one that don't know I'm 5'9'' and 132 pounds, so you know she might have though I was an easy fight. Anyway, I'm not going to fight a girl you know, she closed-knukle punches me to the jaw twice randomly while we talking, I just act like it didnt happen, later that night she decide to make sure I'll fight her by pulling on my shirt (thus breaking my brand new silver chain) to be able to poor her drink on my chest.

At that point, her boyfriend comes over to me and ask me to fight her so she stops looking for trouble with everyone and understand the consequences of her actions. Fully pissed I agree.

Somehow I just end up leaving the bar what I think is unseen, but it seems there a second exit to that place and she came out before me because she was waiting for me outside. First thing she does she punches me to the face once again, really weak punch. I grab her by both arms.

Now the girls tells me ''are you dumb, you're going to fight a girl on st-laurent''. before she finishes her story I ''throw her'' (about 2 meter away) on the sidewalk and mount her ''full guard'' pulling one of her arms up making sure she can't hit me and resting my fist on her face so she understand ''you're beat''

Obviously it was 2 AM so I wasnt going to stay around to see if a drunk retard felt like fighting, ATST her boyfriend was around telling people it's just a joke not to worry about it

Either way I feel that I totally pwned that punk and I hope I at least scratches/tore her clothes or skin, had I taken this fight to a back alley I could've completly destroyed her, which obviously is something I'd never do, but it's basically what she said she would do do me at the bar

*FAIL* because she got her ass handed to her like GSB vs Matt Sera v2 :)

8. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
  9. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
  10. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790

11. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    is it weird to go to the movies alone

I went to the movies alone ONCE, never again is all I have to say, I'm not the type to sit and shut up, I whisper jokes and stuff. Plus I was the only one alone in the room. (FYI it was PotC 3)

12. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  13. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
  14. bigpipe

bigpipe Watson Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 1080
    What? all that work and no sex....Fail!

15. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    Duke Nukem weapon FAIL (mirror weapon vs hand weapon) lol

[​IMG]

i can't believe you even played the game, i have friends who used to play since the early Sinclair 128k days and never played REQUIEM (nor ever heard about it) pffs, it was a fantastic game (possession of enemies ftw).

so in a way, Cybermancer Win - my friends FAIL! :D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009

16. DAMAFIA

DAMAFIA Master Guru

GPU:
    7970@1180/1800
    what??

17. DAMAFIA

DAMAFIA Master Guru

GPU:
    7970@1180/1800
    id a chined the bint after that, not hard but enuff 2 make her think twice ..she did wanna fight serves her right lol

18. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    Fail because it's GSP, not GSB. Also, what the hell, this story of yours isn't true, right? RIGHT?!

19. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    You failed because you didn't recognize a mating opportunity when you saw one... For future reference, when chicks do that they want to bump uglies…

20. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    And not in the soft, loving way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.