Vault 7 - WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Phragmeister, Mar 7, 2017.

1. RealNC

RealNC Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    Yes, that must be it. Well done, you solved it.

2. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Master Guru

GPU:
    a cheap naked sub-heater
    apart from a couple of blockheaded comments and the memes, everytime i tell this to people, and that the books and later on, the movies were all really spot on, about how an entity with resources and the skill to have complete control will definitely use that power for their own gains and power struggle, regardless of the flow of technology, the perspective of the collective knowledge and the direction the unweary public of the whole human population is headed to, all i ever get is, what have u done to hide it from these companies. I think the question should have been "WHY" instead of that "WHAT"

3. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Master Guru

GPU:
    a cheap naked sub-heater
    it does give a somewhat weird analogies, albeit extracted from innumerable sources, has that entity gained so much prowess that it may be able to mutate videos, audio transripts, texts, (we all know that can be done) as they see fit to their whole agenda.
    Makes you go , hmmmph.... well if i go down that rabbit hole, i might not find the way back here.

4. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 ARMOR 4G OC
    agenda?....whose side you on?.......Agenda...:D

5. KevRichards

KevRichards Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 / 8GB
    that is pretty much insane I just read the leaked tools are now already in use by the hackers. The situation is becoming more problematic.

6. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Maha Guru

GPU:
    Don't need one
    download a copy of the latest kali linux and learn the stuff, prob's best form of defence if you need it or just for fun learning playing around hacking ya own network or what ever ...

better than running the same old benchmarks over and over again and again lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017