Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by angelgraves13, Mar 22, 2019.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    PC games, although I can't play driving games with keyboard and mouse, it just feels wrong *shrugs*

Since getting a proper controller earlier this year I've been trying to get better at fps games using the controller, although I find it pretty hard xD

fantaskarsef, Undying and cerebus23 like this.
  2. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Playing FPS on PC with a controller is rather silly and it's clumsy. If there is one genre to pick, where kb+m is the way to go, it's either FPS or RTS.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
  4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Just a small OT: What controller should I get for PC? I haven't gotten one, might be buying one or two down the road, but I have no idea which ones are good, work well with most games (custom layout?), etc. Had the Xbox controller wireless but seemingly it's dead, can't connect to the wifi thing anymore...

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    well if your used to xbox controller get another.

some with smaller hands like the playstation controllers. or ones based around that design me included.

and then there more exotic offerings from gaming companies.

so generally your getting a microsoft or sony controller or 2nd party one.

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Yeah, I have the elite controller from Microsoft and, it's the best controller I have ever used, period. I am considering replacing it with the version 2 that will come out very soon.

Too bad the placement of the analog sticks it's not to your liking. I have no experience with other controllers, but i would say look for one that it well build and it's not cheap.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    If wanting to go with the XB1S there is the Microsoft Design Lab, it lets you pick all the colors / camo pattern / gradient.. I only learned about it after getting mine so I just have a default black S model.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/configure/xbox-design-lab/900WZDF9XJVG

After mentioning the green plastic in my earlier comment I ended up looking around and found that you can actually get different color shell parts to change the look which is just awesome...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I realize this is off topic.... but who cares it's a controller to play video games.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    I'd get the Xbox One V.2 controller, it's the best controller they've ever done in my opinion but if I can complain on anything then I'd say that I think the ABXY buttons are a bit to "clicky".

So what do you get with the Elite controller? After all it's triple the price of the normal one so it'd better be something amazing :)

9. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti

Well, the build quality for one, the texture on the sticks, the pressure points on the triggers, the fact that you change the tumb sticks to your liking, even the buttons are better IMO. Yes, it costs a ton of money, and for some, what you get it's not enough to justify the price, but for me it's worth every penny. Also, I had it since launch day (think it was October 2015), I used it intensively since then, and it looks the same as when I bought it :). It's a premium product and it shows.

Netherwind likes this.
  10. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  12. Syranetic

Syranetic Master Guru

GPU:
    GB RTX 2080 Ti
    All they had to do was mention the first game and how unpolished it was at release. Yeah... lets not do that this time around. No problem waiting for this one. Do it right.

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah I never liked the positioning of the left analog stick, I been toying with notition of buying the MSI GC30 but again I hate that layout

Mean while my uncle cant play racing game on the pc with out a keyboard, infact he want to play racing games on consles with keyboard.

yah just not fan of it like I mention above, But I might break down at some point cause, Logitech rumblepad 2 wired and wireless where last good gamepads logitech made and logitech really only one left I see that make playstation style gamepads but there qaulity is crap now. Both F710 ( i have 5 replacement all with the same issue) and F310 have horrible squeaking in the analogs stick after month of use and no i not abusing the analog sticks if i did the ds2/ds3/ds4 and my old rumblepad 2 cordless would of had those squeaks too but the dont, sadly the cordless rumblepad 2 after 10+ years of service died on me. And the the triggers on the F710 amd F310 are too stiff and in the case of the F710 it like to disconnect alot and get laggy just as much from just 2 feet from receiver. the cprdless rumblepad 2 had none of these issue got laggy maybe once twice every 100 hours and never disconnected mid game.

I almost to point I will switch and just deal with layout just to avoid the issues. nothing worse then mid game pad stops working or get super laggying and you die.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  14. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    This looks to be good after watching a youtube walkthrough of the original.
    To think that bender from futurama is a voice actor in the original.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    John DiMaggio, he has done voices in so many video games now, even the voice of Markus in the Gears of War series... when I played the original that was my first thought, wtf is that Bender? xD

cerebus23 likes this.

16. jwb1

jwb1 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    Even after the delay, the game will still come out I'm sure with a ton of problems.

ShadowDuke likes this.
  17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    is he now? then again I would never know cause back then didnt even pay attention to that stuff

Simpsons should of be canceled instead of Futurama.

18. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    89.99 on gog for the game? 2 season passes they getting dumb with this garbage.

and how much detail on these passes? bet hardly any they want you to buy on faith. we see got the epic time out anyway.

19. ZXRaziel

ZXRaziel Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    I loved the original masquerade , the new ones look good but there is something missing .

20. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce