1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by angelgraves13, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Eh, I agree that the combat is rather bad (although it is partly because of the way it is played), but I frankly don't really care about that. First Bloodlines had the most mundane and boring combat as well, but you could solve almost everything without the need for violence. Here it seems like a similar experience and there are tons of options and things to do. I just hope that it is actually difficult and that avoiding combat and exploring other options is really rewarding, instead of just mashing a few buttons, killing everyone in 5 minutes and moving on.

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    combat was bad if you used guns ;p. melee was fine.

3. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX580 8gb
    First one was my wife's all time favourite game so I was really happy for her when this one was announced, unfortunately based on the videos with the 1st person camera/animation style she won't be able to play it due to motion sickness, so disappointing :(

4. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    What presentation, state? We talk about VTMB here, which is unfinished game. Back then the people from Troika have talked about this.

Sure, 9 months seems like too little time, but we don't know in what state the game is actually. Also they can delay it, just like CDPR delayed W3 many times.

5. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    VTMB had so much talent and magic in its writing \ voice acting \ the way the story unfold,
    the simple combat \ bugs \ glitches were.. dwarfed compared to its other qualities. that's just
    how i feel to date. im playing a Malkavian for the second time with the latest unofficial patch, and
    to sum it up its like my fifth or sixth run... its still an amazing game. i just feel the talent, no idea
    how to explain it but the game is so unique...

cerebus23 likes this.
  6. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1Gaming
    YES that's the video LMAO xD

it actually hurts me watching this

IGN at its finest. Also just noticed your new avatar. Wth did that girl go, i actually like her

fantaskarsef likes this.
  7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    OT: Yeah, wanted to change that years ago but was too lazy. ;) i also was very used to it. :D

fantaskarsef likes this.