Valve's moral police stepping in ........ SUPER SEDUCER 3 Banned!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 3090 Strix OC
    Sadly Valve seems to have a bit too much of that american prudism.

I personally dont see why there should be ANY rules about what games can be on steam - if people wants to buy it / play it, then why shouldn't they be able to ?

2. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    2070 subpar RTX OFF
    "moralfag?", come on man, aren't we past using insults like "fag" here? Grow up.

Grimbarian and AsiJu like this.
  3. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    It means the same thing as "moral police". Nice virtue signal tho.

4. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  6. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Because Steam became a dumping ground for hot trash years ago. I find it ironic that they have decided to put the hammer down on this game while having allowed any amount of sewage outflow wash across their stores for the last few years and they certainly don't deserve to have people praising or justifying their actions.

Yes it's their store, yes they can say what does and does not go on it but doesn't change the fact that this is some next level hypocrisy from Valve only made worse by the fact that they don't seem to be giving any legit feedback on what is stopping the game from appearing on their store. It being total and utter bollocks hasn't stopped them allowing other games of matching or lesser 'quality' on to their store front.

Archvile82 likes this.
  7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    It just occurred to me why this game was banned, it has a number 3 in the title. And we all know Gabe hates the number 3.

8. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    It's not only Steam, they also tried GOG and Epic with no success. Interestingly, "nudity" in that game is similar to what you can see in any underwear catalogue. Steam also responded, that even if the game was fully censored, they still wouldn't approve it. So it's not about that. What is even more puzzling is that Steam refuses to specify the reason.
    I personally believe that some skewed political views and some broken "correctness" has won over common sense and service providers should not be allowed to bend their TOS as they please.

9. Chess

Chess Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX1080Ti Stri
    I don't see the problem: have you tried publishing a game in Australia?
    Movie and Game ratings have always been there and very much politically / publicly influenced