ut 2004 weapons skin problem

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by yelsewshane, Jun 8, 2009.

1. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Hi, been tweaking ut 2004 runs great but for one problem. The problem is that my weapons are rendered without a skin they are just like greyish silver but everything in game is rendered and looks great. Anyone know what setting in the ut2004 config file I screwed up to make this happen ?

2. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    geez ! come on 57 views and nobody knows what in the config file makes your weapon appear all grey but the rest of the game looks great ? uggg

3. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    I was one of those views and I don't even play the game. Sorry. Can't help you. :frown:

Did you try an updated GPU driver?

4. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    No everything worked great and most still does but just one thing i changed in the utconfig files makes it so it does not render the skin on the weapons i use. Other than that everything is perfect.

5. Whiteraven

Whiteraven Member Guru

GPU:
    (2X) BFG 8800GTS OC 640mb
    Corrupted files... try reinstalling it.

6. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    It's not corrupted files geez this only happened when I changed some settings in the config file. Anyways problem something to do with the light setting i changed just thought one of you savy people would know exactly what in the config file would do this. Anyways thanks for reply i just reset it all change 2-3 settings at a time figure it out myself.