USB charger for mobile devices on the bike

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by jeryslo, May 16, 2012.

1. jeryslo

jeryslo Member Guru

GPU:
    Intel HD4000
    Hello!

I need some help with completing the following survey about USB charger for mobile devices on the bike through the dynamo. There are plenty of solutions on the market already but I have to do this research within the Faculty of Computer and Information Science course in Economics and entrepreneurship. Thanks for the effort in completing the survey.

Survey on USB mobile device charger on the bike (English and German version)

2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    done [:

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    hmm, never really thought of this before, and charge is a problem on long trips for me, think i'll have to buy one

4. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    DannyD's GTX 1080ti
    that's a great idea. I use a Sony Xperia Ray mobile phone as an mp3 player tied to two X-Mini II speakers on a Minoura extender bar. I get great sound that's drowned out by heavy traffic instead of the other way around if I were to wear ear or headphones. I'm always charging it up every other day, or forgetting to charge it and then having no music. You can't beat a bit of heavy metal, dance or dup step whilst cycling a 15 mile round trip to and from work.

5. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    Glad I could help