US government blacklists Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Its all in how you define the terms. The anti migrant propaganda set up by certain racist government officials has done a good job at getting you to think the men, women and children locked up at the border for years aren't actually concentration camps (they are).

That you are aware of. (and if its a matter of security, why would you)

A sovereign nation is entitled to do with its citizens as it wishes, and so long as the country that claims to police what is and isn't crimes of humanity refuses to front up and face its own charges of crimes against humanity who are they to claim the moral high-ground.

the peoples republic wield the USA's history of playing both sides as rationale against the perceived weakness of a democratic republic..

All of our countries have skeletons in the closet to pull out, own up to and better ourselves for, some have been better than others in moving away from tribalistic wartime mentality.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  2. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Out of respect for guru3d and an American I will not call out your arrogance and stupidity.

MegaFalloutFan and Airbud like this.
  3. Turanis

Turanis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    Well,this happened because all Western Corpo-cnt moved production facility in SE Asia.
    America doesnt even have a bloody facilities for antibiotics or 7nm chip production,so what we are still talk about this?
    Xiaomi is in the middle of this economic war,which is not their fault and not actual America's fault.

Btw,who destroys Chicago&Detroit and America's auto industry when all facilities moved to Mexico?

4. DanielRX

DanielRX Member Guru

GPU:
    RX Vega56/GTX1070
    Q anon scks, Mr Trump scks.

toyo likes this.

5. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    BLM and Antifa, they get away with everything because the left has been pro violence for the last four years. They let major cities burn for weeks and months and now all of a sudden then give a crap. This is the biggest fraud in American history.

MegaFalloutFan likes this.
  6. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Ti
    just got a poco x3 for $200 from the official store.
    6.7" 120hz,snap 732,6gb ram,5200mah battery,33w charging,stereo speakers,very good camera

Americans can buy their $600 iphones all they want if that "makes them great" if you ask me :D:D

toyo likes this.
  7. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Wow... People really don't know about US's camps and political prisoners? I thought that it was a myth.

8. nicugoalkeper

nicugoalkeper Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB
    It is interesting how some people forget something:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...r-top-military-assassination/?sh=132f4a063021
    second was:
    Jamal Khashoggi -Trump in the end did nothing
    And lets not forget the fact that US military hate every producer of technology that don't share with them information...
    To me it is simple if you don't want your citizen to use something promote the fact that those thing are bad.
    But don't take my right to use it from me.
    Don't forget that US is not acting fair, if they say that a company is doing something bad show your proof to the world, if you don't show it, it means you have no proof. So where is the proof...
    It is the same whit the election in SUA, Trump is saying that he won, but it has no proof...

toyo likes this.
  9. Turanis

Turanis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX500
    @jbscotchman
    Its not about actual politics.Its about past politics which we seeing today how wrong they was.

10. Steven Hone

Steven Hone Paolo the Gun

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3090 3X OC
    The bots that are spreading their poison all over the free internets first point of call is whataboutism and directed at USA (I am not from USA). Its a 100% reliable prediction to negative comments about china/ccp, the whataboutism is intense.

11. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    That doesn't even make any sense. Do you believe today the Wuhan virus came from people eating bats near a bio weapons lab in China?

12. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Learn your own nations real history before putting your foot in your mouth right after having it wedged in your rear end.

.....wtf, the only americans i respect are right, most americans ARE dumb as bricks now-a-days.

holy crap... now i heard everything.... groups that weren't even around at the time are responsible for Detroit not getting the assistance necessary to recover from all car industry from pulling out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They aren't aware that their government actively provoked Japan (literally forced their hand) into attacking Pearl Harbor through economic sanctions either.

oh boy, here comes the completely demolished conspiracies that a biological weapon escaped.

I bet you have a MAGA hat too. :rolleyes:

Sorry @Hilbert Hagedoorn , you can't have a thread about america doing XYZ to a company without the sanctimonious peoples of america getting angry when the other citizens of the world just want the bullshit to come to an end instead of ramping up for another war. o_O

Should have posted this and locked it immediately lol.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Mda400 likes this.
  13. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.