Updating Graphics Card

Discussion in 'Videocards - Intel ARC & ARC Driver section' started by wolfwood2112, Nov 13, 2006.

1. wolfwood2112

wolfwood2112 New Member

GPU:
    Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS, 910 GML
    i have a Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS, 910GML Express Graphics Card and have trouble running games like counterstrike source, does anyone know where i could find the necessary driver updates to run it. I have tried the intel website to no avail maybe if someone had a specific url on it?
    Thanks

2. irfdude

irfdude Guest

GPU:
    8800 gts 320
  3. wolfwood2112

wolfwood2112 New Member

GPU:
    no luck with any of that...is there any other info i can give that would be helpful...i'm not very good at this stuff

4. irfdude

irfdude Guest

GPU:
    8800 gts 320
    list what driver you currently have
    fill out ur specs in the box and people will be more likely to help you
    if you can take a screenshot of the problem and post it as people like pictures and can get a better idea of what the problem is
    and lastly what kind of "problems" are you having a bit more detail may help with trouble shooting

5. wolfwood2112

wolfwood2112 New Member

GPU:
    I get low fps on counterstrike and I recently installed Neverwinter Nights 2 and it said it couldn't locate 3dfx, my video card should be compatible with both, but definitely CS Source because the list that's on the url someone posted above says it's compatible with half-life 2 which uses the same engine. I'm hoping someone can direct me to an update or something that will fix my problem with 3d graphics or something to that effect.
    thanks

6. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    You have a intergrated Grahpics card....Im sorry but it just plain sucks for games...Try invest on a 6200 or 7300 or 7600gs this will give you over 100% more performance

edit...you have a laptop:S////

Try Editing the HL2 to run in dx7 or dx8 this will give you a massive boost.