Uncharted 3 gets a perfect 10 score from IGN.

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Turdhat, Oct 24, 2011.

1. ToolJar_80

ToolJar_80 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX970 G1x2 SLI
    Smooth as butter for me. Maybe a slight drop in fps sometimes (when a lot of fire is present) but very seldom. One of the smoothest console games with top notch graphic quality imo!

2. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Most people don't, and most of my friends have a Lovefilm account so rent everything, i usually have to buy though as i take ages to get round to starting a game.
    The last two console games i bought were Alan Wake and RDR, and still not finished either, barely even started them actually, similar situation with 75% of my Steam games not even been played.

Will get this game when it hits £15-20 like i did with the previous two games.

3. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I'm kinda the same. If its just a 4-hour-then-done SP game i'm not even interested in playing at all. If its a game that goes a bit deeper i'm playing slowly to get 100% atmosphere out of it and after half a year i'm coming back and will play it again.

Best example would be GTA4, RDR and both AC2 and Brotherhood. Played through several times each (various systems) and still i feel like having another go.