Ultimate pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ultimatepc2, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 0rpheus

0rpheus Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte nV 9800GT 512MB
    What on Earth are you going to do with 16GB of RAM??? :D

2. chris2k

chris2k Maha Guru

GPU:
    ATI 6950 2GB
    WHERES THE BlU RAY HD DRIVE!?!?!?!

3. ultimatepc2

ultimatepc2 Member

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
    Hey Gus, WOW That is a lot of replys,..... Thanx So Much!! I want to consider the ASUS P6X58D but dont know what the difrence is between the P6X58D Premium and the ASUS P6TD Deluxe,..... I know the P6X58D has 2 x USB3.0 and 2X SATA 3,.... Is it exactily the same otherwhise?? ?
    I am going to go with the Supertalent DDR3-1600MHz CL 6-7-6-18 RAM as most as you recomended.
    I budget dos not allow Blue Ray and SSD but it will be an upgrade in the near future.
    The CPU Cooler is the Thermalright 120 Rev C and im not a big overcloker,
    Will try and get the CPU to 3.6GHz and will try and boost my GPU with 5% and that will be good for now.
    Any other Recomendations??

4. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    that sounds good aned sensible, it's all well and good for people to say 'get an ssd and blu ray', but a few extras like that can easily go over budget especially for your average person like me. if your looking at a board with usb 3.0 and sata 3.0, you should also look at the gigabyte ud7 board which has those features also, maybe the gigabyte will be cheaper, it's worth a look anyway.

Also, you haven't mentioned what HDD you want, unless i'm blind, but I wouldn't get anything less than 1 terabyte, I got a 1.5tb seagate and it was insanely cheap compared to the equivalent samsungs etc