UK opened the can of worms!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by chanw4, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    Even my remarks were some what politician-lawyer-bureaucrat racist and my sister works for the government the silly b@#$&. :p

You can call Australian's anything but don't say anything racist about our Australian Indigenous brothers and sisters or you will be way out of line and make me sad.

You can call me names like red-neck, I don't mind but lily-white-neck is probably more accurate this time of year.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    well its the context in which you use it, i cant see why saying "fancy a chinky tonight" is considered racist when if i call someone " you scot ****-up" isnt?

it is all one sided.

3. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    very true all about the words used in conjunction, hence my offense with the word dirty in the remark above, but neway let's get off racism before this gets closed...... these rapist f****rs should be put in jail then deported

4. dockap

dockap Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 470 sli
    the 99% bla..... are into drug peddling and internet scams

5. AnthraxPants

AnthraxPants Banned

GPU:
    XFX 4890HD 1GB
    Rape sucks, unless it's the vegetable which is good for your diet and doesn't taste too bad.

6. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
  7. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    S-HD 5770 1GB 1000 / 1400
    Their name gets put on a list, then when schools are looking for staff, they give that list to them and tell them to pick their staff from it

They also give that list to the councils housing department, and tell them to pick the most child populated area and move them in to a house in that area, and NOT to allow the parents in that area to know what they are allowing their kids to live near

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  8. Liranan

Liranan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6870 1000/1200
    The only thing keeping the British government in check is the Human Rights Act. Leave it and see how fast the UK spirals past Sadam Hussain when it comes to autocracy and rights violations. Wake up and realise this is being used by the media and the government to cover up the real threat to the UK: the economic terrorism of Downing Street.

9. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
    This thread is filled with racism, and it makes me sick. For the record, Britain had a good old time in history with their officials and soldiers raping people in the countries they colonized (especially British India and South Africa). To generalize people by race and crimes they commit is bigoted and uneducated. There are good and bad people of every race, religion, gender, national origin, etc. Racism is NEVER justified. There is no excuse for that.

This man deserves nothing but pain and suffering for raping minors. He should be sent back to Pakistan, where he will be treated like the worthless piece of **** he is. Any rapist and pedophile, regardless of race, should be treated in the most brutal ways ever - they aren't even human. Nothing but vermin.

- PR-0927

10. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    IBTL

Magic, you`ve gone down in my estimations for posting BNP banners, they are nothing but a bunch of ****ing narrow minded racist cnuts!!

I agree there are issues, but the BNP is not the answer.

11. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

I just did a bit of light reading on them, and I concur. BNP sounds like a slightly milder version of the U.S.'s KKK. And anyone supporting such a party needs their head checked and brain replaced. They flat out claim to be racist. What the hell? I gotta' say, backed with the rest of his posts in this thread, magicdave26 looks like one hell of a racist. No respect at all for that.

- PR-0927

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  12. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    ^^ Pretty much, an extremest group with the front guise of a serious political party.

Good old Nick Griffin(leader of the bnp) even refused to comment on his alleged denial of the holocaust and just laughed about it in an interview.

13. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:

What can I say, I never used to be, and white people did nothing to change my mind, I learn and decide from experience not hearsay

If I feel like I feel, It is down to them acting as they do, I dont hate dogs, I dont hate old people, sh*t I dont even hate spiders

The things I hate are down to themselves making me hate them, I give everything and everyone a chance, more of a chance than many others would give, to the point where I lose out on things just through trying to trust, accept and like.

Its not my fault I hate them

14. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Funny enough the SNP are allowed to get away with the anti-english ways..

15. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

It is entirely your fault. You can't make excuses for that. I don't care if you've met 100 non-white folk in Britain, and all of them are *******s to you. That is NOT at all a correct sample of all the non-white people on the planet (or in Britain). That's an availability heuristic and a generalization in the end.

The ability to generalize indicates intelligence. But the more one generalizes, the less intelligent he/she is.

- PR-0927

16. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Ah mate, anyone is allowed to be racist aslong as they are not english

Im not bothered what label I am given, Im not going to be scared to say what I think, if you want to call me racist go ahead, but I say its just honesty that has been given a name

If someone of the same race did the same things, im sure people would have something to say about it

17. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    Im tired and irrational right now, so now probably is not the best time for a debate, as I will just say I hate everyone, but I know how I feel, and my experiences with "them" have shown me their true colours

Even amongst their own, they lie, cheat and steal, take their best friends wifes, and I have been told personally, first hand from one of their mouths, not to trust their kind

So yes it is "Their Fault" I was friendly with lots of "them" for a long time, until I grew up and my eyes opened

18. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

You clearly know very little about the history of the world. The same sentiment you have exists in plenty of non-white countries. The same excuses are made.

In the end, racism is not excusable. Accepting the label doesn't make you right - it makes you bigoted and ignorant.

And by your logic, it is entirely rational for me to hate white folk because of the brutal colonization that white nations engaged in of non-white nations, in recent history. This is a ****ing stupid way of thinking.

Boy do I wish all racists were exiled to a hell-hole of an island where they could embark upon murdering each other.

- PR-0927

19. magicdave26

magicdave26 Banned

GPU:
    But they wouldnt because they are all English right ?

And fk the history of the world, I am talking about 2010, NOW, the time that I see and the time that affects me and my family

20. PR-0927

PR-0927 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+

I'm sorry, there is nothing left to say to you except insults. Your generalizations are sickening, and the fact that you listen to other bigots not to "trust their kind" says VERY much about your character.

I hope I don't get in trouble for verbally assaulting someone on Guru3D, but hopefully the moderators will understand my need to tell you that:

You are a ****ing moron.

- PR-0927

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.