UFO over Jerusalem

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Merton, Feb 2, 2011.

1. The very first video posted by merton looks good, if its a fake its a good fake. When the "ufo" does that flash thing you see the light bounce off objects and move around them, its not just a flash in one place, it reflects off others surrounding buildings. But if you look at the "ufo" itself, it looks uncanningly like the street light to the right or left, depends how you look at it.

Look, theres life out there defaintly. Space is far from empty. There countless examples telling us of proven life out there, but as humans we always need to keep asking.

2. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    oh look its another one of those videos :3

3. AlxFitz

AlxFitz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970GTX
    They must post these fake vids so they can enjoy geniuses making comments like this : "The drones have thrusters placed all over their frame, and they operate in concert to achieve movement. Due to this unique propulsion method the key benifit is being able to preform manuvers seemingly in violation of inertia. I hate to use this as an example but they are like the Segueway of drones. Where if one knew nothing about technology they appear to operate and perform tasks which only magic could produce."

FFS

4. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    no dude thats clearly the real explanation

5. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    more interesting than the video...is that usually irate mods did not instantly whip out the e-peen banhammer their wives won't let them have at home and say "VIDEO THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

Now I look forward to a formal warning or at the very least a post editing for the equally as illegal *deeply inhales* deeplinking * crowd shrieks and runs wildly*

6. AlxFitz

AlxFitz Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970GTX
  7. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    It was the ghost of Jesus thinking it would be good idea to come back and see what has changed till then and at the very last moment before landing ... was thinking otherwise.

8. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    There is a lot of fakes and rubbish surrounding the UFO phenomenon but i believe the "core" of the subject is very much true and has been happening on Earth for thousands of years.

9. Altazimuth

Altazimuth Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X 5870
    Been there, done that.

It is indeed a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), not necessarily visitors from another Planet.

Even if the foreground/background issue etc proves it was a fake, just what was it we were looking at?

It looks like Ball Lightning to me.

UFO's were an interest of mine in the late 1970s. I wanted to believe it was Aliens because it was fun.
    Watched 'Close Encounters Of The Third Kind' (I was interested even before that film), read magazines (stories of numerous sightings, abductions, strange craft seen in woods ranging from huge ships to small boxes etc) and almost built a UFO detector (Magnetometer - couldn't get components).

In the end, there was never any convincing evidence so I concluded it was all BS.

IMO, if Aliens haven't made themselves known to us by now, they never will and I don't believe any beings will
    ever have the capability to do so. The distances are just awesome.

10. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Looks fake tbh

11. Cambria

Cambria Banned

GPU:
    8800GTS 320MB
    Its long been believed that we were actually seeded by aliens. That would explain alot. But who can really be sure.

It is possible though, that maybe we were seeded by aliens and that they have been waiting for us to evolve to a point where we would be worth enslaving.

But, they might be depressed when they found out they waited to long and we are ready to kick their arse :p

12. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    yea that looks fake, it looks like its a still image and that ufo is so small it cant be right.. the whole roof is around 20-30m in diameter max.. and that ufo looks like its 2-3m in diameter lol

fail.

13. slick3

slick3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    But then ... who seeded them ??? Hmmm ...

I'm not sure we can kick their ass, even if Nomad was in our team. Their technology, technically allows them to defy gravity and travel through space at incredible speed .... If THAT is their transport service, imagine what their weapons would look like ... :O

14. TruMutton_200Hz

TruMutton_200Hz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    820M/2GB
    [​IMG]