UFO confirmed!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by sverek, May 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Let's see.
    We come a long way and we accepted the string theory.
    Quantum mechanics and physics theories accepted the idea of parallel universes.
    So, by any stretch of imagination an UFO could be a apparat developed by a slightly different technologies.
    It could be, and we could find inside humans.
    No little green men.
    Trouble is to understand that truth can take forms we just want to accept, because doesn't fit the conspiracy theories.
    Anyone saw Fringe serie?

Last edited: May 3, 2020
    Loobyluggs likes this.
  2. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    It's OK to be skeptical of the possibility of extraterrestrial or extradimensional beings visiting Earth. But being skeptical doesn't mean you should automatically ignore evidence to the contrary.

Here are the facts for the Pentagon video:

1) The UFO phenomena showed up on radar, and also apparently on the vessel's magnified binoculars

2) The Navy sent three F/A-18s to investigate, and the crew stated they had visual sightings of the phenomena.

3) A second sortie was sent later on and those pilots captured the UFO phenomena on an ATFLIR targeting pod

4) The infrared mode showed that there was no heat signature coming from the UFO

5) The Pentagon confirmed that the video was NOT a hoax or fake

jbscotchman likes this.
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    I can't argue with those facts.

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    And not a single one of those is evidence for extra terrestrial origin is the last fact you omitted. You can repeat the same things a thousand times, it does not make the incident any more or less than it was originally. Claiming others are "automatically completely ignoring" (another way of implying others are closed minded dullards) your claims or evidence is silly as I have replied to several of your posts and your claims regarding your evidence and why I am skeptical.

Last edited: May 3, 2020

5. barbacot

barbacot Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 SuprimX
    Being a physics engineer - it's true that I'm specialized in nanotechnology - I have some things to say - my opinion, not universally accepted facts ( I also LOVED Fringe):
    I participated in faculty at a quantum mechanics and relativity course and the professor - a great guy - told us about the "danger" of quantum mechanics: mix it with a little bit of philosophy and some complex mathematics and well, it can be what you want it to be...there are a lot of theories in quantum mechanics today but until they are proven by practical methods they remain just that: theory - they are NOT universally accepted until proven - this is a general rule in physics and also mathematics.
    String theory IS universally accepted as a beautifully executed mathematics model but just that - nothing there can be proven practically so it remains a theory that anybody can see the way the want it - in string theory there are very BIG numbers - the theory for existence of this big numbers? - "it must be related to parallel universes!" - why this theory??? because there is not a better explanation...- I'm sorry but as an physics engineer I can't agree with that. This theories are beautifully executed mathematically but they lack demonstration so until then they are just subject for movies.

About these UFO sightings - yes, the footage is real but it is only that: UNIDENTIFIED - it does not mean that there are aliens - no alien was waving at the camera no??? There could be anything: people who believable in aliens existence will see aliens, people who don't will see just unexplained phenomena by today science...until there will be a mothership full with aliens that will land here on earth to salute us or try to destroy us war of the worlds style nothing is clear.

AsiJu, big ROBOT bill and anticupidon like this.
  6. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    The last time you replied to my points, you employed a massive leap of errant logic to explain away the inconsistency between the radar sighting and what the ATFLIR pod had displayed; something akin to countermeasures. Of course most rational people would ask why on Earth the Navy would want to use countermeasures against itself when no training was involved, especially when resources are being utilized. And when I asked you to explain the visual sighting, you were predictably mum on that for obvious reasons.

It's one thing to hand wave the ATFLIR footage and the radar sightings as artifacts and or the results of ECM (electronic countermeasures for those that don't know), but a visual sighting by multiple Naval officers is different. So the only possibly explanation you have left is that the Naval officers were all lying or suffering from some mass hallucination.

And yes, this does count as evidence when viewed in its entirety. You have radar, ATFLIR footage and visual sightings all for the same incident which is very rare for all of these criteria to line up in this manner.

7. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Well I for one have never said this constitutes proof. Proof is something else entirely. But it does constitute evidence.

What atmospheric or electro magnetic interference that you're aware of could register on a radar, ATFLIR targeting pod and the eyes of Naval pilots?

That's a lot of sensory data to explain away with just hand waving.

8. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  9. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    So - it was (basically) a pilot who was happy about being able to lock onto a small object, and the unidentified nature of the object was that, they did not know which bird or goose it was?

In other words, it was a wild goose chase.

That's kinda funny and kinda awesome - but I do want to watch the next video regarding the other videos.

10. Size_Mick

Size_Mick Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 8GB
    It's possible some sightings are weather phenomena so rare that they haven't been confirmed or classified yet. Remember that weird lighting that went *up* from clouds in a sort of vortex? Pilots had seen it on rare occasions for decades before it was confirmed as a new type of lightning.

I figure if an alien race is so advanced as to be able to travel space and time to visit us, they can probably disguise themselves well enough to fool us into seeing whatever they want us to see. Unless, you know, they're completely unaware of the violent nature of humans or something, but decoding our transmissions should put an end to that shortsightedness.

sykozis likes this.

11. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    No way I am trusting an Alien so as to get close enough to be able to physically touch one. They traveled here for the food...How To Serve Man. Didn't Rod Serling teach us anything.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    [​IMG]

14. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Isn't the prospect of extra or inter dimensional beings even more ludicrously slim than that of being from another world? My understanding is that there are infinite parallel dimensions not based on this simple for children I chose yes instead of no and that created a different universe but universes were the difference is something as small as the interaction of two atoms that happen to pass by each other.

If the chances are slim to none of finding and travelling from one inhabited planet to another across a single universe that at least in some regard is measurable what are the chances of finding specifically our Earth in amongst an infinite number of potential dimensions? Then throw in what are the chances that our Earth, through the infinite number of interactions that lead to all of these parallel universe, happens to be in exactly the right place for a being to travel from their Earth and end up on ours? They pop in to our Universe and it turns out our Earth is half a llght year away from the Earth they left in their universe!

15. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    That was just Eric Cartman anal probe fluctuating in the air.

16. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    FYI, this video is discussing another UFO incident than the one we're talking about.

17. Size_Mick

Size_Mick Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 8GB
    The government doesn't want us to find out that aliens have visited us because then we'll want alien spaceships and the auto and airline industries will go bankrupt! IT'S A CONSPIRACY, MAAAANNNN!

barbacot and big ROBOT bill like this.
  18. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    It's all about the space cash.

[​IMG]

Brasky likes this.
  19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    There are more planets in the universe that could support life of some sort than there are grains of sand on Earth.

There are objects so far away from us that we will never see the light from them because they are moving away from us faster than light can travel to us due to the expansion of the universe.

Space is Big.... thinking about it hurts my brain.

20. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    was my "wild goose chase" comment deleted?

ninja edit: found it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.