Ufo confirmed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by boodikon, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    troll.gif

Caesar and sykozis like this.
  2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    it already been proven that if atom/partial is observed its only in place but soon as it not can been more then one place at once ( they tested 2 slots in board when observer atom/photon only goes threw one slot but when not observed it goes threw both not even gona pretend to understand how they fiqure that outm but that certain break laws of physics ) it can and even be someplace far far away they just dont understand whygoogle it. it also been proven that parts universe is expanding fast the speed of light ( oldest parts universe) so things can move faster then speed of light just not inside of again look it up.

Just cause it cant explain by level of knowledge or tech dont mean it not possible it just mean we to stupid to know how still. but i also not gona get to debate about this. people are free believe what they want.

There many thing if you told to person from 1900 or even 1800 that we have in 2020 and are possible they would say that impossible cause it is by there level of knowledge and tech. and in 2120 thing that we said where not possible in 2020 will be possible cause again our level knowledge and tech will be well beyond what is now.

Anyway UFO are real we have both terrestrial and extraterrestrial UFO. it just never gonna be official acknowledged. due to riots and mass panic that would happen. again people free to believe what they want.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Carfax likes this.
  3. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Thanks for warning us, Troll. That was a clear and concise factual argument that what 'millions believe' is not FACTUAL evidence. Just go away, troll.

4. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    What about a helium balloon?

Umm, you're conflating theory and proven. And again, arguing that because a cave man could not imagine an airplane means aliens are visiting the Earth on a regular basis, is absurd.

5. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    You're the one being silly if you think that I, or anyone in this thread is going to "prove" anything regarding whether UFOs are, or are not extraterrestrial or extradimensional. I don't care about what you believe, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. We're all old enough to make our own conclusions.

There is however evidence, and the clip shown in this thread is as good as any. The craft was spotted hovering at 60,000 feet followed by a quick descent to 50 feet in a matter of seconds, had no wings, no heat signature etcetera.

No current aircraft made by humans operates in such a manner.

What religious miracles you've heard of have been recorded by a highly advanced state of the art FLIR camera on a military aircraft at flying at 60,000 feet? o_O

What religious miracles you've heard of have been publicly verified as being authentic by the U.S Military? :rolleyes:

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Literally all they're saying is they don't know what it is. Nothing less, but especially nothing more.

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    What is it with this forum and conspiracy theorists?

8. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    It's the trailer of a new BMO Noir story!

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super

double slit experiment is a demonstration of dual nature of matter, aka both wave and particle at the same time.
    Also complementarity - the more you fix the wave/matter to behave in one manner, the more it show it's alternate (complementary) nature
    here ya go dog, a professor of my professor; a somewhat famous man :oops:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  10. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    humans so weak... need to pump more iron and read more books :D

11. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    If you disagree with someone else's beliefs, it's not their job to provide supporting information.....

I believe that it's possible that extraterrestrial beings have visited this planet. If you have a problem with me believing that. The problem isn't what I believe nor my inability to justify my beliefs with evidence. The problem is you....

So, what you're telling me....is that cavemen didn't release weather balloons? I guess next you're going to tell me that the ancient Egyptians didn't either....

Carfax likes this.
  12. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    This is coming from someone that implied a Raytheon ATFLIR (Advanced Targeting Forward Looking Infrared) targeting pod that was used to capture the footage and costs roughly $2,000,000 is a "crap camera." ;):D

13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Well.....the image quality is crap.....lol

14. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    I think you've mashed the double slit experiment with quantum entanglement in that description.

You're right the double slit experiment does indeed break the laws of physics. Then again a lot of things at this scale / size break our understandings of the laws of physics. that's why we have an entire sub division called quantum physics, as things get smaller and smaller the laws of physics that define our understanding seem to get a bit bent out of shape so that's were quantum physics steps in to take over. The thing that has tied science up for such a long time is finding that unified theory that allows us to tie the behaviours together.

Quantum entanglement. The theory is that the state of particles in one location are instantly affected by the matching particle in another location. I.e I measure a state of a particle as a '1' and I know the matching particle located in Alpha Centauri is also '1'. It was theorized that it could, via some exceptional amount of complex mechanisms be used maybe to allow faster than light communication but I believe the level of complexity along with other factors have since proven that this wouldn't be possible.

15. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    Well it was recording a moving object from several miles away at high altitude. Also the infrared mode showed no heat signature, which is important. Here is a video that goes into a bit more detail as to what the actual measurements on the screen mean:

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Honestly, I started reading this thread for laughs. As I said above, I believe that it's possible that extraterrestrial beings have visited this planet. I don't require validation of my beliefs nor do I have any desire to prove/disprove anyone else's beliefs. I read these threads for a laugh. I've seen all those videos on multiple shows trying to prove/disprove the existence of extraterrestrial beings and "UFO" sitings. I'll get serious about extraterrestrials when the invasion starts. Until then, your beliefs on the subject are your beliefs on the subject and my beliefs are my beliefs. If extraterrestrials haven't visited yet, they will eventually..... The likelihood that our planet is the only inhabited planet in existence is near zero. There are more inhabited planets out there. We just haven't found them yet.

The1 and Carfax like this.
  17. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    Mostly Harmless.

18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    [

Okay, then your evidence as you freely and willfully admit, is exactly on the same level as religion. Mysterious things seen, but no empirical testable evidence. Gotchya! I have to use smilies, now. Apparently I'm too mean. ;)

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Nah...having a belief is fine. When you start asserting in the real world that something exists AS A FACT, then I'd like too see real evidence. That is all. Not the same 'If'n ya squint real hard...ya can just make out the port holes'...
    Everyone one of them pretend like their ancient arguments are new or have not been heard by some of us for longer than those making the arguments have been alive.

20. HellSpawn2097

HellSpawn2097 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus ROG GTX1070 8G
    Good, maybe these visitors now how to defeat this Covid-19 thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.