Ufo confirmed

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by boodikon, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    this old news. ufo = unidentified fly object, that could be terrestrial or extraterrestrial. some that stuff is from earth other stuff is not weather people want to believe it or not

sykozis likes this.
  2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    2020 and it seems the modern military are using a 1918 silent movie box camera with a crank handle to take moving pictures from their planes, yet i have seen way better quality films shot from WW2 planes. Lol

But all we can do now is wait until a time when technology allows everyone in the world access to modern hd cameras, imagine all the HD UFO pictures and evidence we would be swamped under, along with all the HD ghost and supernatural pictures, if only we lived in such a time...........oh wait. Lol

3. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    Line by line...

I'm not sure 43mill kilometres is far enough.

Faster than light is possible, you just have to use anti-gravity drive.

The Earth is special. It has sentient bipeds capable of very funny jokes and we are in a close neighborhood of systems with the 'Goldilocks zone'. Lifeforms capable of developing an anti-gravity drive would have key systems near-by worth investigating...but my main point is this:

There are many possibilities worth thinking about here, but the biggest and most interesting one is that, given the age of the universe in it's current state...the amount of time that has passed is so great, so utterly inconceivable to most people, that there could have been the rise and fall of an intergalactic Alien race that does not even exist anymore, because of an intergalactic war with 100 other intergalactic Aliens.

That could have happened, due to the amount of time involved and the speed with which micro-organisms develop into sentient, space faring lifeforms versus the amount of time since the formation of the cosmos.

But there is more I have to tell you, so please, keep reading.

Not only could that have happened, but it could've happened 3 times...the entire universe goes on full-on intergalactic war with 100 other Alien lifeforms, from a simple microorganism, to 'engage' and full on intergalactic war.

3 times...and then, 6 billion years pass on by, and you sat down to your computer this morning.

In other words, 6 billion years ago, it is possible, that all sentient life in the Universe ended. The final Alien solider died on the battlefield, so to speak, and then the Universe was silent until Jimi Hendrix stood on the watch tower.

So yes - any Aliens out there capable of coming here are hopefully on a different hypothetical path than their hypothetical ancestors.

Anyways, you gotta think differently when thinking about this kinda stuff because that time factor is gigantamassive.

DocStr4ngelove and jbscotchman like this.
  4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    @Loobyluggs I totally get what you're saying. One human beings life on this planet is so insignificant in the grand scale of all things, it doesn't even equate to a spec of dust.

5. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    [​IMG]

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    btw I pretty sure quantum theory already breaks the "laws of physics" which has been prove, just like it been proven nothing can move faster then speed light in the "universe" but is also been proven the universe is expanding faster then speed of light.

So inside the universe it not possible but outside of it it is, it is possible by our level of understanding and tech. we are not even type 1 civilization maybe in 500+ years if we lucky we will under stand it "better" if we havent destroyed our selves or our race before then.

50~100 years go alot thing we have or know to be true would said to be impossible.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  7. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super

uh,,..no

1) Your quotation marks are all over the place. Should be like this:
    "quantum theory" : because no one knows which quantum theory you're referring to.
    laws of physics, not "laws of physics", because there is nothing ambiguous about them. Unless one purposely wants to be ambiguous. If this quantum theory breaks anything you should quote the relevant law instead of quoting unspecified "laws of physics".
    Either way no quantum theory brakes any physics law. The moment it does - it becomes a disproven theory. Or the affected law is no longer a law.

2) Nothing can move faster then speed light in the LOCAL, INERTIAL FRAME. That does not hold true for non inertial systems or in situation where evolution of space metrics itself is a nontrivial factor, like in the case of separation of two distant galaxies, where GR is required.
    More about quotation marks: In the case of separation of galaxies, people should probably think in terms of "distance" and "speed", instead of distance and speed, because no untrained individual knows the fuk distance or speed means in terms of General relativity(which is required if we are discussing expansion of Universe).
    Those terms don't even remotely mean what a layman thinks they mean.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Loobyluggs likes this.
  8. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    UFO = Unidentified flying object != ALIENS

fantaskarsef likes this.
  9. vestibule

vestibule Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 Zotac mini
    Ha, just yesterday I watched the original: The Day The Earth Stood Still, 1951. Hey, it still holds up in many ways especially the music score.
    The Theremin is the most modern musical instrument invented.

10. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    This would've been huge in the 90's.

11. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    And this folks, is why, if you have an anti-gravity drive; you can travel faster than light.

vestibule likes this.
  12. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
  13. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Nope, the closest star to Earth is the Sun with average distance of 149.60 million km. Closest star to the Sun is Proxima Centauri at 4.244 ly which is like 40 150 000 000 000 km

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. That doesn't immediately translate to a craft of some type. It could be anything you see in the sky that you don't know what it is.

15. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Anything that moves on its own without any forces from its surroundings could be called a craft i think

jbscotchman likes this.

16. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Man i dunno what's in your sandwiches but i want some of that :D

17. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    Pretty sure most of it is the plot of Independence Day Resurgence.

I am not buying that an Alien Life form advanced enough to be able to navigate the vastness of space, survive in what is considered to be one of the most hostile 'environments' to life and is able to travel at speeds overcoming and making a mockery of our fundamental understandings of physics is

a). Getting here in their advanced interstellar vessels and THEN experiencing technical issue forcing them to crash land. Surely an advanced alien life form that has mastered interstellar travel has their equivalent of triple AAA?
    b). Even with our limited tech (by the standards of interstellar travel) we have the ability to mask and reduce the tracking capabilities of our aircraft (stealth bombers etc) I would imagine an alien race that is coming out of it's way to investigate us and do it in such a way as not to let us know they are doing it would also have the tech to actually fully mask their vessels? Even we have the limited ability to use reflective and form-able project materials or dielectric meta-surface cloak materials to make vehicles at first glance seem invisible to the naked eye.

Then of course as someone else has stated we live in a world where every man, women, child their dog, pet hamster and goldfish carries around a mobile, easy to use HD recording device. Yet some how all the images we ever see of these UFO's are out of focus wobble cam footage taken on a recording device that looks to be at least 3 decades old.

XP-200 and gerardfraser like this.
  18. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti

Your personal beliefs are irrelevant. Do you honestly believe BEINGS FROM ANOTHER PLANET REGULARLY VISIT EARTH? That is my dispute. I say this in FACT HAS NOT occurred. Prove me wrong. Then even more silly you argue I am unaware of something as basic as UFO's being reported. Even more hilarious given Mt Rainier fills my living room window.

Millions of folks claim to have witnessed religious miracles, this is nothing new. You cannot attribute ALL of them to hoax or mistakes.
    Yes, in fact I can.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
  20. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    [​IMG]

sverek likes this.
Thread Status: