1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Point Hospital - Gameplay footage

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It looks like there is a lot of interest in the sequel. Well, the first one was massively funny of course.At this year’s PC Gamer Weekender event, SEGA and Two Point Studios revealed the fi...

Two Point Hospital - Gameplay footage

2. X7007

X7007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    ha never mind it was youtube center bug with cookies. .. works now

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  3. 386SX

386SX Master Guru

GPU:
    RX64 Red Devil
    A new version of the 90's hit Theme Hospital from Bullfrog? COUNT - ME - IN! :-D

"Patients are advised to NOT die in the waiting area."
    "I saw a man who got his head popped and blowed up again afterwards. This seems to be a nice hospital."
    (Translated from German)

Can't wait to play ....

4. Brit90

Brit90 Active Member

GPU:
    R390X 8GB
    Totally agree, now all I want is a Remake of Powermonger

5. reix2x

reix2x Member Guru

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    That was a very very nice game i played it a lot!

386SX likes this.
  6. RooiKreef

RooiKreef Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 Red Devil 8GB
    I love the fact that they stuck too the original game and didn't try to reinvent the wheel. I'm definitely getting this game.

StewieTech likes this.
  7. 386SX

386SX Master Guru

GPU:
    RX64 Red Devil
    I hope they don't alter the type of gameplay when re-releasing Theme Hospital ... whoops .... releasing Two Point Hospital ....
    I loved the different kind of funny sicknesses. I only played the german version, so I do not know if they translated everything almost 1:1 or not. But the names of the illnesses were funny as hell.
    Oh yeah, and you were able to shoot mice, there even was a bonus level about that. When you hit enough (without missing I think) you were able to get a machine gun / mini gun at some point (and / or other wepaons? It's been a long time since then).

It seems after all those years they finally found out the newest games cannot compete with the old ones, now they re-release the old ones with new graphics.

Btw.: Anyone remember "Wolfpack" from the 80's / 90's? DOS game with submarines, you could either build your own level or play premade ones and choose between submarines or normal ships. It was simply ... na not so "simply" ... subs vs. ships. But try to find one sub on a small, but still too big map if the sub hits 200m and shuts down its engine. Good luck dropping bombs ... :)

Since yesterday I am playing the old "Pirates! Gold" again in DOSbox. After killing Blackbeard with a "Brig of War" I almost got killed by a Spanish war galeon but managed to escape. Shortly after I captured a large frigatte, today I do my run on the Spanish coast in hope to find the Spanish treasure fleet. As a Dutch I am at war with everyone now (not my fault).

Oh yeah, my oldest daughter (5 yrs.) plays "Lemmings" since a few days. :)
    (Proud as hell I am, I can tell ya!)

Oh man ... HH ... must you post this? Now I have flashback after flashback in my head and recall all the good games from "ancient" times ... AGAIN! THANK YOU!!!! ;-)

8. oli3

oli3 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC
    Hello Theme Hospital remastered