1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two different Text Sizes

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Slider-Override, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Slider-Override

Slider-Override New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 1080
    Hi,
    Is there a way to have on the OSD two different Font sizes, ?

Like:
    CPU size = 10
    GPU size = 20

I did not found any solution, perhaps someone knows a workaround like get a second instance of RivaTuner opend.

I am open for Ideas.......

2. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Master Guru

GPU:
    Settings... Monitoring... Click the button labelled "..." next to "Show in On-Screen Display". Near the top of the list you will see the size library. These are text sizes you can use. Near the bottom of the list you will see options for sizes for Group, Value, Units, etc. Press 'Ins' (Insert key) to add entries.

Slider-Override and Unwinder like this.
  3. Slider-Override

GPU:
    Geforce 1080
    Awesome NICE thanks for the "Insert key" tip !!!!!

One more question, perhaps you know it as well.

I use also the HWinfo via Riva tuner. But this HWinfo OSD text is under the Afterburner OSD, do you know how i can change the order to bring the HWinfo OSD text on top (first line) ?

4. CaptaPraelium

CaptaPraelium Master Guru

GPU:
    Yes you can do this, but it's a little more tricky. You might need to manually position each line... If you simply move the HWInfo line to the top, and for example your CPU line is at the top, they may (depending on how you do it) overlay each other... So you may need to move the CPU line down (unless you want them to overlap in some way which can actually be useful)

Anyway if you want to do this, there are a few approaches:

Firstly you can position items by pixels. To do this, you use the <P> tag in the appropriate separator section. For example, under "Group separator"... "RAM Usage", I have this: <P=138,0>. This positions the 'RAM Usage' group, at x=138 pixels and y=0 pixels.

Similarly, you can use the <P> tag to position by characters rather than pixels. To do this, use the minus sign, for example I have 'Framerate Min' like this: <P=-27,0> This positions the Framerate min group at x=27 character widths and y=0.

A slightly different approach is to position the rows by inserting blank lines. This is done by using a 'newline' character (what you get when you hit enter) and is represented as \n For example I have 'GPU Usage' separator set to <P=0,0>\n This has the effect of positioning the group at 0,0 (top left) but then before any text is printed there is a blank line (the \n newline) so the entire group appears on the 2nd line.

It seems a little confusing but give these three methods a try and it makes more sense when you see it in action :)

5. Slider-Override

GPU:
    Geforce 1080
    Awesome thanks a lot !!!!