TWL Match 2.

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Steroids, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Steroids

Steroids Master Guru

GPU:
    #justdecoration
    Hi.

Well we played a "different" TWL match tonight. 3v3 pistols like always against a clan called .nbk. Our roster looked like this:

Using Steroids
    Zarko
    Street Lethal (Friend of Clan)

We pitifully lost our match 16-2, but Street Lethal had mom issues, making him AFK for the majority of the first half. We needed a sub, so we played about 5 rounds 2v3, but luckily Street came back. He also doesn't have sound, which can be a big big pain. Um, nothing really special, but honestly, people need to start stepping up to the plate. We need a solid TWL team, so if we need a sub, a sub is rdy for action the moment Satan or I tell them. Practice is also a big deal. I haven't seen many people who are on the TWL team on anything but pubs. Not that pubs are bad, but everyone needs to stay aware of our TWL schedule. I mean, a pub of our own would also help, and we are working on it currently. Keep playing, stay sharp, and PLZ get ready for next week..

TWL Record 0-2-0 :knock:

2. M͡onta Ellis

M͡onta Ellis Active Member

GPU:
    Stock
    igualmente

i was also getting major lag, big spikes during gunshots

3. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    This was not as a result of skill, and I need to apologize. I have spoken to my mom about her prying of me off of the computer. I have resolved with her and my father that this should not happen again and they should not intervene if I have not played more than 2h Cstrike at the time. The same occurred with Lethal, odd how the other team was not allowing of the delay of the match for a mere ten minutes without a rush.

4. DemonOfRazgriz

DemonOfRazgriz Member

GPU:
    Radeon X300 Series
    Sorry guys, I wasn't able to make the match because of hockey. But I totally agree with Steriods. Were going to have to start practicing more especially since we have a new server. It would also be great if we had subs and people ready for the match. I apologize again for not making the match tonight and I will try my best in the future.

5. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    On another note, I'm sorry you guys lost your hockey match. I was rootin for you!

6. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    I knew I shoud've played... but TWL doesn't accept gmail ffs.

7. Potyond1

Potyond1 Banned

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900
    Nice, losing in TWL.