Trustmaster Combines Dual Joystick T.16000M FCS For Space Sim Duo

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Berzemus

Berzemus Guest

GPU:
    1060 6Gb, 1050
    This and VR... :D

3. Incredible Lama

Incredible Lama Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX970 G1
    the top hat is an 8-way switch isn't it? If so, darn it....
    If that would've been a proper 'progressive' joystick this thing would've been perfect for using as a left hander in conjunction with a mouse in SC. It would've given you 10 dimensions (6 rotation + 4 movement) to accurately utilise on the stick out of the 12 present (throttle/brake would be the scroll wheel on the mouse).
    I might be wrong though, but it appears to be a on/off switch type 8-pad, which means performing controlled x/z movements is not possible. :(

4. Humanoid_1

Humanoid_1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080 X Trio
    Yay, finally a two stick setup for sale.... also feel it is slightly below my expectations...

Going to need a third arm with sticks like that. But then not played in a while, gotta get my main PC working again (Win 10 shat it's load messily + been avoiding it due to work) for SC 3.0 ^^

5. ingeon

ingeon Member

GPU:
    GIGABYTE GV-N460OC-768I
    I just bought the T.16000M FCS HOTAS and i'm very impressed.
    I wouldn't mind trying the dual stick. Sofar, except for the learning curve to tweak each game, it's great.
    On youtube the Noobifier does a great review on dual sticks for Star Citizen.

The only thing that is a bit disappointing is the lack of an official or community database for downloading profiles for Thrustmaster TARGET GUI\Script
    I had to spend ages online to figure out silly things for example the X3 games basic throttle control and was actually so simple.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  6. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    If they can come up with an updated "Steel Battlions" type controller with AR powered chair would be flipping amazing...

[​IMG]