Truck rams into crowd in Stockholm

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Repo Man, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    Do you ever shut up?

2. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    No. I'm going to keep calling out your BS propaganda. I love how you've run out of ways to try to avoid facts so now all you can do is throw out one liners. Keep lying, I'll keep exposing you.

3. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

The discussion pretty much halted when you failed to provide any sources to back up your claims, and when asking for sources, you have been provided with such and ended up conveniently ignoring to reply to those points in particular.

Keep talking to a wall. And keep believing you're exposing lies and whatnot.

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    "The Koran is not a source!"
    "Thousands of sources instantaneously from any search engine all giving the same results are not a source!"

Meanwhile you're caught red handed lying, repeatedly, then you have the balls to try to play it off and like it never happened? The posts are right there you mental midget. You really don't seem to understand; people are not that stupid. You lied, you were crushed, embarrassed, exposed. Everything you said was either a strawman or an outright fallacy. Go peddle your book of war somewhere else, it's not welcome here.

5. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    Nah, I'm staying here. Keep the facts coming!

6. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
  7. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
  8. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    Hey derp derp, I used your own source since I knew you'd deny the literally thousands of search results. What's wrong? Your own sources not good enough for you now?! LOL you're the weakest weasel I've encountered in a long time.

I know you're pretending to be stupid, but I'll say it anyway; I'm wasn't picking specific sites because there's thousands of results for every single type of attack in every country in Europe.

And why do you keep denying that the Koran is a source? No matter how stupid you pretend you are, no one's buying that.

9. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    You STILL did not provide me with any direct, reliable sources. Tick tock. Super dense.

10. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    No, I don't need to do anything since I've already done it all, you're thoroughly embarrassed and defeated. You ignore all facts and keep repeating the same things. I used your own source. Every country in Europe has an epidemic of Islamic attacks, even according to your own sites.

Rage all you want, deny it all you want, no one here is so stupid as to believe it.

You sure like to change the subject and draw attention away from yourself. You lied about Christian attacks which never happened then tried to play it off, you lied about what's in the Koran and even with the direct text location quoted you keep denying it. Now you're saying your own source is not a reliable source. :stewpid:

Tick tock, you already ran out of straw-mans to defend your death cult with.

11. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    Alright, I have to sleep now. I expect, first thing in the morning, the sources I have promised myself I would have from you. It would be a shame, indeed, if after all this back and forth, we still don't have a single reliable source from you supporting your facts. I mean, it's humorous.

12. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    So you're still:
    - Playing off that you lied about Christian attacks, hoping people will forget.
    - Playing off that you lied about what's in the Koran, which is literal encouragement to murder, rape, and conquer.
    - Ignoring the fact that a specific source I used was the one you used and that was the sole reason I used it.
    - Pretending that literally thousands of results about any type of Islamic attack anywhere are not valid because I don't have the time to go through them all.
    - Not asking for anything specific knowing being vague means there's tens of thousands of results for anything.

You're the most pathetic excuse for a liar I've ever seen.
    "The sky is blue."
    "NO IT'S NOT PROVE IT!"
    "It's right there"
    "That's not a valid source!"

You can talk crap all you want, but everyone here has seen these now. Too late. That's that many more people disenchanted with your death cult. Get rekt:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  13. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC
    Eek. Still at a count of zero. Alright, you have an extension till the afternoon, don't fret..

14. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    Ffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.