TRT - Testosterone Replacement Therapy - My Journey

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Gibbonlimbs, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Poison

Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    I was bit by this orange mosquito in the yard then felt sick, all I had was potato chips, 2 liter coke, weed, pack of smokes, alcohol and natural pain killers to feel normal. :eyes:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. 007.SirBond

007.SirBond Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX Titan 6GB
    Fair enough I understand. Everything was created for a reason. Like Tylenol meant only for people who are sick to get back to normal. Some people take it when they aren't even sick and abuse it. The same can be said for steroids.

3. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080 Strix
  4. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680 4GB Jet****** SLI
    A friend of mine abused steroids and it destroyed his beautiful family. He became a different person and as a result he is mentally unstable now.

The talk of abuse and steroids here has slightly sidetracked from what this thread is about.

Neither of these are happening in regards to myself but I appreciate how easy topics can change on a forum.

In reply to Mr Poison.... Are you sure your self medicated orange mosquito bite remedy made you feel normal?......

5. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

This^...Get out and have some fun....:)

6. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Master Guru

GPU:
    Hi Airbud and FULMTL.

My illness cannot be cured by exercise or drugs.

My body is incapable of producing testosterone naturally and I have to literally put testosterone into my body.

I do this via a testosterone jel I apply to my skin everyday.

Other methods are testosterone injections, skin patches or slow release pellets under the skin.

By doing this my testosterone levels are raised to that of a normal man. It doesn't give me testosterone levels of steroid body builders, Their testosterone levels are through the roof.

Cheers :)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  7. Mooshan

Mooshan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor 1080
    Hi mate thanks for the reply, been very busy.

I have a lot of the symptoms described in your first post although hair is not an issue I certainly have problems in all the other areas.

As my doctor is pretty useless anyway, im getting a health check given by my employers which will check out a number of things and i'll be sure to bring this up.

Thanks very much for the info

8. Crowbar

Crowbar Master Guru

GPU:
    MSi R9 290 GAMING
    Exactly.

I had a pretty bad case of depression in May/June. It felt like I was at the end, I just couldn't take it anymore. I had a job, that I hated, I never finished high school and I just despised myself and everything around me.

For me though it was more of a mental thing. I just had a good long talk with one person and I silently reevaluated my life and slowly came back to "real life".

Now half a year later, I feel as though I could karate chop a ****ing mountain in half, drink a gallon of gasoline, piss in the campfire and then proceed to have a long orgy session. I feel as I can tear **** up. It feels great and I have plans for the future, get back to school, get a damn profession and also move out of a depressing little town, where there's nothing more to do, than to just waste away drinking.

For anyone who suffers depression best cure is probably a good talk with a friend and just generally finding a good activity, that stimulates you mind. Never indulge in depression, it's damn easy, but it never brings any good. I know it all too well.

9. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Master Guru

GPU:
    Hi Crowbar.

Im pleased you overcame your illness.

I was in the same depressed place and now im well I feel I can take on anything that stands in my way.

Depression comes in different shapes and forms. Yours sounds like it was mentally where mine was purely physical and only sorted when I started Testosterone replacement therapy and this put my hormones back in balance.

Good advice though, its amazing how talking to the right person can help depression and even cure it.

Cheers.

10. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    Some get through it with a good talk to a friend. For me that never really helped since I am open anyway. But year of therapy has done awesome things for my self esteem that has been **** since I was 9 after being treated like garbage and well it didn't get any easier till like last year, 2011 was the toughest for me 7 year relationship to garbage can and after that brother dying (which was infinitely worse, so now the only son in the family).

Now at age of 27 I'm finally starting to like myself thanks to good therapy, been eating pills soon I can quit those tho. Still got one year to repair rest of myself, but slowly and surely I've started to feel awesome and more active in life.

11. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Master Guru

GPU:
    Hi Ryu.

Pleased your on the road to recovery :)

Did you ever have your testosterone levels checked as part of your diagnosis?

Cheers.

12. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    I think I have all of these things, except the irrational part.

13. Gibbonlimbs

Gibbonlimbs Master Guru

GPU:
    Hi.

Ask your doctor for a blood test to check your testosterone levels.

You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Good luck :)

14. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    Nope didn't have. But that usually is the part of the diagnosis, last I went to my psychiatrist for new re evaluation he asked if we did check all the stuff and I said nope. Then he apologized for not doing all the prior research, yet continued that since my life had been getting in the right direction it was no more needed. ^^

15. KevinJackson

KevinJackson New Member

GPU:
    4 GB
    I am also 34 years old and recently got my Testosterone Replacement Therapy from The Compounding Pharmacy of America. I am completely satisfied with the results. I think it is nice to have blood test if someone face these kind of health problems.

16. rflair

rflair Don Commisso Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT/290X
    You guys promoting this therapy should point out that it is for life.

Steroids also have a major draw back, if you stop taking them you crash really hard, physically and emotionally.

I understand many men have a problem with getting older especially if you were never physically motivated through most of your life which helps keep your T levels higher.

17. Caesar

Caesar Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    Hi guru,
    happy you got well.

So you have *FULL 60 FPS with RAY TRACING* with your "card" now. ;););)