Trouble with Video no one resolves yet,

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by odongo, Jun 18, 2009.

1. odongo

odongo New Member

GPU:
    PNY Nvidia 8800 GT 512 mb
    Hi everybody. I have a big trouble with my pc, i just formatted. When i game,. the video stops, slows down, pauses and is impossible to play smooth. Before formatting, my system was a Rock! I have the same hardware before and after doing so.

I tried re-formatting, reinstalling OS and nothing helps. I updated video and sound cards drivers. Updated OS service pack, as my PC was before formatting. Nothing goes.

Tested every Ram Module with Memtest, but all ok. (4x 2gb). Installed other Video Card, that is working well in other PC, but the same issue. Video is not smooth, pauses, slows down, as if i had a low resources PC.

I dont know what else to do. Some people says it could be my hard drive, which i tested and theres no problem. Some other say it could be a short circuit or PSU problems, or even my Mother board.

Is there anybody who could help me please??? :)

COnf: Intel Q9300 + Gigabyte EP35C-DSR3 + 8GB Corsair XMS2 + PNY Nvidia 8800 GT PE + ULTRA LF 650W PSU + TT Duorb VGA + Seagate Barracuda 350GB + Western Digital 250 GB

2. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    I assume you have all the chipset and motherboard drivers installed/updated?

3. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    What operating system are you running Windows ____?

deltatux

4. odongo

odongo New Member

GPU:
    Yep,.. everything is up to date,... chipset, video and sound drivers, SO,.. everything.. Is the same machine,.. with the same hardware and same Windows Vista Ultimate x64 running,.. (excepto for the recent updates applied last 2 weeks).

5. odongo

odongo New Member

GPU:
    I use Windows Vista Ultimate x64,.. as it was before formatting!! And it used to rock!! I loved the performance of my machine!