Trouble when playing PES2011 with NVidia

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by mike_hammet, Dec 17, 2010.

1. mike_hammet

mike_hammet New Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 7300 LE 512mb
    Hi guys...I'm new in here,
    I have some question about vga card, while I'm playing PES 2011, my graphic shows lagged picture but not when I first start about 20 seconds. What should I do, please I really don't know anything about overclocking, should I overclock my vga? Is it save?:stewpid::bang::frown:

2. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  3. mike_hammet

mike_hammet New Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 7300 LE 512mb
    it is also pentium D, what's wrong with pentium D anyway? btw, friend of mine use same 7300 but he's GT, but only have 1GB ram and 128mb vga ram, after he overclocked it, pes2011 run very well. So, should I overclock it? and also before I do that should I flash my bios first? if it so, will it erase my data after I flash my bios? please help? thanx.

4. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Well The PD dual cores are slower and hotter than Core 2 duo which the site says is the minimum processor.Like i said you can try overclocking you card and there is no need to flash the bios unless you are having issues.

5. mike_hammet

mike_hammet New Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 7300 LE 512mb
    If I overclock it, will it fry my card? should I add some more fan stick to my card directly? I've read in Couji's post and funkymonky's post that if I want to have better overclock, I should flash my bios first otherwise the temp level will increase. So, should I flash my bios first? If I flash my bios, will it erase my data? because I have so many data in my hard drive....??:frown::cheers:

6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Any overclocking results in a temp increase it has nothing or nearly nothing to do with flashing.I would suggest doing some reading before doing either flashing or overclocking as you clearly need to get a grasp on the basics before attempting anything.You have a machine that is below the minimum specs for that game any minimal increase in speed you can get without understanding what you are doing isn't going to change that.You can put lipstick on a pig but it will still be a pig.

7. mike_hammet

mike_hammet New Member

GPU:
    NV GeForce 7300 LE 512mb
    So, overclocking have nothing to do with flashing? what if...just If I still want to overclock, despite I can't play the game well, will it increase my fps or speed a bit? So I just run riva tuner instead? Btw, does my card overclockable?
    Btw, thanks for u'r opinion man..:D

8. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Flashing your bios will sometimes open up new options to adjust when overclocking but that is not liable to be the case with that Intel board.I haven't seen too many overclocks of that card it was more the 7600GT and up.7300 especially LE versions were not gamer cards by any stretch.Overclocking the card will not liable get you much without creating more heat.All I can say man is try it if it crashes or artifacts back it off until you can play without problems.

9. NobleKnight51

NobleKnight51 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT 512MB PCI-E
    I think your issue could also be your memory amount. If you get stuttering later in the game, its usually cause it has filled up your memory and is using your Hard Drive as memory, which is much slower. Upgrade to 3GB (if 32-bit OS) or more (if 64-bit OS) and see if that helps.

TBH, your computer is not meant for gaming. At best, playing video games 7-10 years old is what its most capable of. Lower your settings to the lowest on your game, if you can, and see if that helps.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  10. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Assuming you don't have 50 other processes running while you play, 2GB of ram should be enough for that game.

I know you said you have a friend that plays the game with that card, but I am still inclined to say it is just the weak video card, overclocked or not. I may be wrong but I seriously doubt that you can OC that thing to the same performance of a 7600.

11. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    The site says 7900GT is minimum spec so I think he's beating a dead horse.

12. mahagurus

mahagurus Member

GPU:
    GeForce 9900GT 2GB
    hey mike, try to increase virtual memory up to windows requirement on control panel-system-advanced-performance-setting. I have friend that own exactly as same as ur card, just dont believe anything that the site said : www.gamedebate.com...its sucks..!! and dont believe that some folks in this forum that said u cant played the game at all...they just very stupid !! they called themselve a guru but they cant even figure this issues out...what a dickwack, stupid nerd!!!
    espescially this *******:
    and also try adjusting from nvidia control panel-manage 3d setting such as antialiasing-, texture clamp, etc...googling it man...
    on pes2011 setting: set low quality..
    try it man...ur pig will transform into a monster....
    even my cellphone can play 7-10 years old game such mario bro.
    what a dork who said those..!!
    really stupid *******....!!!
    in conclude... u dont need to overclock anything man...ur card strong enough to play the pes2011....just believe in ur self man...and keep on googling....:nerd:

13. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    You should stick to playing games on your cell phone or on your 9900GT.Whatever that is.:banana:

14. mahagurus

mahagurus Member

GPU:
    GeForce 9900GT 2GB
    yeah I will...better than u who can only play ur stupid game in ur stinky room *******....
    u called ur self a "master guru"?? What kind of "master guru" r u who cant even solve this tiny matter huh? A "master of joke" much more appropriate for u stupid piece of ****head...:peeright:
    :peeleft:

15. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Another internet tough guy... pathetic.Wanker

16. mahagurus

mahagurus Member

GPU:
    GeForce 9900GT 2GB
    Better than u I think...if I were u which is I never ever wanna **** be...I wouldn't said or suggest anything about which I never ever knew about those machines...u'r the one who pathetic which more appropiate...stupid monkey....!!!
    And please to all member here...DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THAT THIS STUPID ******* SUGGEST OR SAID....shame on u...!!!

17. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    ok dude, chill advice is spot on

but can i ask 1 question ?

what is a 9900gt 2gb ?

18. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    The title of this thread should be changed to "Broken English nerd raging".

Some of you really need to take a Valium.

19. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Nah nah nah lmfao.
    My original advice to the op still stands you can try overclocking to play the game but as his machine is far below the minimum specs for the game his results will probably be less than satisfying.He also shows his lack of understanding of even the basics of overclocking I suggested he do some reading before attempting as he might do do some damage to the system he owns.Enter the cretin with the broken English calling me names who acts like a 10 yr old his first day on the internet who gets wound up pretty easily.(Stop you are hurting my feeling.)Anyway my last post in this thread as this idiot is getting boring.

20. mahagurus

mahagurus Member

GPU:
    GeForce 9900GT 2GB
    mike, just dont follow this idiot. As I mentioned earlier, YOU DO NOT NEED TO OVERCLOCK YOU CARD!! Your card still strong enough to handle that game, as I mentioned earlier again, I have a friend that have the same card as yours. Just follow my instruction and you will play that game as smooth as woman ass...you can count on it...
    This idiot maybe don't even understand what overclocking mean is....what an idiot....ha..ha..ha..