Trailer: Terminator Salvation

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Stukov, Jul 17, 2008.

1. eat@joes

eat@joes Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire AMD 6850
    I thought T3 was pretty good. And Kristanna Loken is a hot piece of ass. All 3 movies were pure action and destruction and the story in all of them wrapped up nicely. Everyone has their own look on them though, but I thought they were all really cool.

I think it would make more sense to make a series out of "rise of the machines" instead of movies though. Obviously we didn't care about the Sarah Conner Chronicles because we already went past that part in the movies. I think a series of battling robots vs. humans would make for good entertainment.

Just my opinion though. I'll wait until the movie comes out on disk though..just too expensive to see anything in the theater anymore to risk it being bad. I felt pretty ripped off from Hellboy 2 :(

2. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    The "Alien" franchise is a very good example of a fourth movie come back. The first two were AWESOME and the third couldn't be lamer but then Alien Ressurection was actually quite good. Christian Bale will definently be a step up; he's such a good actor. I hope the director does a similar cinematagraphy as T2 and not T3; T2 just felt so damn serious and pulled the viewer into the story.

3. Denny85

Denny85 Master Guru

GPU:
    none
    i thought Arnold will take a cameo role.. that would be cool//

4. madmax987

madmax987 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire ATI HD4870 512mb
    PLEASE be a good film!!! The first two films were amazing, I really don't know what they were thinking with the third! Oh and I REALLY hope it's nothing like that stupid Sarah Conner TV series, that was waaaank aswell! I wonder if Reece will be in it as he won't be dead in the future as it was his future self who died in the past before he was actually born????? mmmmmmm

5. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    that looks and sounds brilliant, hmmm, McG directing though???? Terminator 3 was the biggest pile of crap, T2 is one of the best movies ever made, its such a shame Cameron isint back in the directors chair, its his baby

6. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    it will be better than Dark Night..

The only thing good in that movie was the Joker!!!

Everything else was eughhh...

7. Smellybumlove

Smellybumlove Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD4830x2 crossfire
    wasnt keen on the last batmen tbh.

has there been a decent movie at all for the past few years?.

8. J STEEL

J STEEL Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 680 FTW+ SLI 4GB
    Yeah, I knew Arnold would not be in this one. And for the ones that say it might not be good or won't be right without Arnold, does not make any sense. This plot takes place in the future. Arnold is not around at this time. This is the world before the original Terminator was sent back to kill John's mom in order to kill him. It seems like they are holding true to the story of the world we always saw of the future in the movie of it being destroyed by Cyberdine and the fact that Christian Bale is in it, will be good. If you have not seen Bale in Equilibrium, I think Bale will pull this off real good! Can't wait to see this!!