Total War: Three Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by TaskMaster, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    Hi Guru's,

Have not seen a post on this.

Just bought it over the weekend and quite enjoying it. Not sure I would as I am not a huge fan of ancient China, but the performance improvement of previous Total War titles (excluding Britannia) is an achievement on its own.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/779340/Total_War_THREE_KINGDOMS/

So, is anyone playing this?

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    some buzz about it some say its too shallow, and i think it lacks modding support?

more put off by CAs dlc policies these days rome 2 lest runs well now days the last tw i bought.

3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Modding support was added a few weeks ago and there were also a lot of mods before they released the tools.

I played it 60 hours so far. Def a lot of improvements over the older ones. I still hope to see Medieval 3, glady with some of the features from 3 Kingdoms.

4. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about this new Total War. The last one I played was Warhammer 2 (not too shabby as well). It's good to see the series improving and getting good reviews so far. Figures that the good TW would be the one I skip... Of well, I'll get to it when the price is more agreeable.

5. bballfreak6

bballfreak6 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070Ti Titanium
    Bought it few weeks back but haven't had the time to really tackle it (and I am a TW newbie as well). Couldn't resist when it's RoTK. Grew up with that sh!t read the actual book and comics and played the KOEI strategy games as well as Dynasty Warriors lol.