Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by NeTbLasT, Aug 28, 2005.
Thats what u like!!! hehe
Respect to you for putting Total Annihilation in your list...(sorry I couldn't help myself)
If someone was asking me this question few months ago, I would make this list:
1.Baldur's gate 1&2
6.Knights & Merchants
7.Anno 1602 & 1503
Now I think that every game out there is nothing compared to World of Warcraft, and that's all I can say. Every other game doesn't offer dept like WOW, and every one of them bored me after some period of time, but WOW never!
You didn't see my list? :uhoh:
I can't believe that so many of you like Halo so much. I tried it on Xbox in stores ages ago, it was nice for consoles, but PC has so many great fps's. Everyone tells that it's story is crappy, I could believe it is but I can't say 'cause I don't know it.
I just made BF2 run so smoothly, it truly is the 1st game on my list. Waiting for F.E.A.R., S.T.A.L.K.E.R and SC.
Yeah, C&C series Rock, they are on my top10 strategygames but not on whole top10. I tried Soldiers: Heroes of WWII and I believe that I can't handle anything more difficult than C&C's. Oh and SimCity 4 felt really hard too.
1. Dark Age of Camelot + Expacs (kept me hooked for 3+ years)
2. Diablo II + Expac (been playing on and off again for years and years and years)
3. Final Fantasy 7 (classic)
4. Half-Life 1 & 2 (Defined the genre)
- Counterstrike/CSS + all those other mods
5. Metal Gear Solid Series(NES through PS2..MGS 1&2 being the best)
6. The 4th Coming (online rpg with small tightly knit community and tons of fun and HARD quests)
7. Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtism (one of the most genuinely fun games I've played in a while)
8. Gran Turismo Series
9. Need For Speed Underground Series
10. Battlefield 2(It would be higher but it's very one-sided although that one side kicks the crap out of any competators)
1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. World of Warcraft
4. Unreal Tournament (all the series)
5. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
6. Doom 2
7. Serious Sam
8. Mortal Kombat 2
9. Marvel vs. Street Fighter
10. Donkey Kong Country 2
Sorry Sca† if I missed your list the first time, I looked for it today to make it up to you..
Anyway...I can understand what you mean about the C&C series it does rock..in fact the very first game I played on my very own Pc was C&C (Tiberium Dawn), probably the reason why I like RTS games so much...
Some RTS games lose their...hmm...touch?...if they are to difficult or to complex (long learning curve) at least that what I think...games should be fun..difficult yes, to some degree, so you have to work to get your objective done...what a really don't like it RTS or any other game, is that usually they give you only one way to complete your objective...personaly I'd prefer at least two..
Wow, how could I leave Serious Sam off the list??? Can't wait for the new game!!!!!
Come on guys, More Top 10......
Anybody ever heard of A3?
Half Life 2: .C.S: S
Doom 3 + ROE
Nascar Racing 2003
if we're just talking pc games.....
1. Sid Meier's Civilization 2
2. Baldur's gate series
3. Neverwinter nights (not HotU)
4. Daggerfall 2 (the elder scrolls)
5. Morrowind (though it gets too easy)
6. Star Craft
7. War Craft 2
8. Diablo 1
10. Everquest 1 (not so much anymore but needs a mention because back in the day it was great)
Everyone should try Snood, It's a great way to waste a whole day.
1.Prince of persia warrier within
2.Unreal Tournament 2004
5.Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
6.Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos
7.Counter strike condition zero
8.Half Life 2
9.Age of Empire the conquerors
I'd rather play my N-gage QD...
When will they make a FPS game that will be much better than CS?
I really like CS but I just need something new, besides Battlefield2 of cousre...
1. Chronicles of Riddick: EFBB
2. Raven Shield Multiplayer
3. Call of Duty
4. Need for Speed:underground 1&2
6. Doom 3
8. MOH:AA both SP&MP
9. Need for Speed 2
10. Fifa 99
Im just thinking of buying Battlefield2, what do you think guyz? Could it change my top ten list?
Well, of course you must try the demo first. I didn't try the MP at all, just SP and then bought it. I haven't ever played any UT, the first unreal was nice. If you like Doom3 and Far Cry, I could think that you'll like BF2. It's so fantastic. Or then it just feels so because I haven't played any other online game for over a year. But this feels better than BF1942 did, which was great also, with DC mod. I could get so much more of this game if i hadn't played that mod. Have you? If you liked it, you will love this.
BUT, buying this is also bad. EA should be boycotted. DICE didn't finish the game's optimization, but that might be because of EA. anyway EA is so bad, honestly I would maybe have W4R4ZD BF2 if it could be.
BF2 is superb.... except for unable to unlock maps in single player mode...
In no specific order.
Resident Evil 4
Call of Duty
No One Lives Forever
and so many more.......