Too loud!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Foxbat25, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Foxbat25

Foxbat25 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 9800GTX`S
    i have a set of logitech z2300 2.1 speakers. i was listening to golden earring radar love and 2 days i got an eviction notice. what fvcking bvll****t. well i know where i stand. Woot

2. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Well they probably should have spoken to you about it first before giving you an eviction notice, but really, you should probably have been more considerate.

3. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB Vision 3080 10GB
    haha yeah at my apartment people downstairs used to hit the roof to get our attention whenever we got loud but after they moved out no one really complains because they party too haha... i moved my sub from the floor to my desk so it doesnt bother anyone when im watching movies/playing games :)

but it sucks when people constantly blast music... hell i go ape**** when my roommates forget their alarm clocks on and they're not in the house and their doors are locked... and its one of those alarms that dont go off till u actually turn it off... true story! happened like 4-5 times

4. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra
    I think there's more to this story than what has been told.

5. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    yeah i reckon too. otherwise surely they are breaching some sort of right. if he has not been informed its disturbing other people then how does he know?

6. rogue71

rogue71 Master Guru

GPU:
    2 x 5870 / 3x U2410
    ahhh. z2300s arent that loud. the z5500 are f-ing loud.lol

7. enessel

enessel Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 280
    Maybe if you were listening to the White Lion version, things would be different