Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition (Major 56K warning)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by .Phobos.33, Dec 23, 2006.

1. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080
    I know i am getting this without any questions or reviews ........... its a piece of the ole good games in the past :D

2. .Phobos.33

.Phobos.33 Member

GPU:
    Radeon 9600 SE
    Yep, i'm getting it too,
    No doubt about that,
    Big fan of the series.

@dcx_badass: Yeah, I would love to have the inventory back aswell :)

3. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x AMD R9 290X
    LOL :D Do I look so bad huh :D?

I really can't wait, hope that they are going to improve the graphics alot ( so that it will look even better then Tomb Raider Legend ) :D Hope it will support DirectX10 :D

Thanks for the info :D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2006
  4. BlueStinger

BlueStinger Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon X1950XT 256mb
    Yeah they must be. They don't look anywhere near as good as Legend with next gen enabled.

The PC version will look lovely i'm sure. I can't wait:D

5. exscalibur99

exscalibur99 Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 6800GT
    wow cool, can't wait to play the remake of TR1.. :D

6. oneandahalflife

oneandahalflife Active Member

GPU:
    8600m gt 25ggddr3
    One thing ive always had an eye for when it comes to games is that even though they may be old, some tend to have substantially better graphics than the rest of their generation. Tomb Raider was always a good example. Tomb raiders graphics were always one step beyond the rest of the games released at the time.(not so much anymore but only time will tell that). If you dont know what I mean, look at the final fantasy and mario games. It surprizes me what programers can do with consoles and even some graphics cards. Prey is a great example of this.... I hope this next tomb raider succeds in what they used to do well, write good code...(legends did a ****ty job on pc and 360)

7. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    hmm interesting will pickup one copy Love the TR series except Angel of Darkness pleh

8. oneandahalflife

oneandahalflife Active Member

GPU:
    8600m gt 25ggddr3
    One thing ive always had an eye for when it comes to games is that even though they may be old, some tend to have substantially better graphics than the rest of their generation. Tomb Raider was always a good example. Tomb raiders graphics were always one step beyond the rest of the games released at the time.(not so much anymore but only time will tell that). If you dont know what I mean, look at the final fantasy and mario games. It surprizes me what programers can do with consoles and even some graphics cards. Prey is a great example of this.... I hope this next tomb raider succeds in what they used to do well, write good code...(legends did a ****ty job on pc and 360)