Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Pump Div Tech into Predator, you can get 4K FA with 9K Stamina. Roll CHC everywhere.

Then get an AR with Destructive / Deadly / Predatory for PvE. Keep pounding the NPC's and killing them and Predatory will be constantly healing you. Also for tanky NPC's such as Widow in legendary napalm, bring a bolt action sniper. Regular tanky npc: 1 to 3 bolt action shots, spam the ar for the next 7 = average damage per bleed is pretty high. For Napalm Widow, sit back, play safe and take your time to hit her in the head 10 times. After that the bleed will nearly insta kill her and if Widow is down, the rest is much easier.

[​IMG]

And that wasn't even a crit :x Note: If the NPC in question still has armor, Destructive will also be added on top of the bleed.

They're fun in PvE indeed, but in PvP it's a giant mess. On top of that I also miss the old build variety and 2P / 3P / 4P / HE / Exotic combo's. It's basically "slap on 6 and you're good to go".

EDIT:

Crit Bleed on Widow:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    AsiJu and StarvinMarvinDK like this.
  2. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Thanks, nice!

I thought about tweaking my build for 9K Stamina to get max. possible DoT for Predator bleed and try it out.
    The base damage with 7.3K Firearms and classy Predator's 16 % AR boost (+12 % gloves roll) is just so good, fully optimized LVOA has 25K DMG :)
    (about 4K Stamina and 3.9K Electronics).

Plus I've rerolled all items already I think so I'd need another full Predator set for 9K stamina maybe (didn't roll base stats on any item so I can't reroll for Stamina).

Thanks for the pointer about sniper shots too!

The 6 pc bleed is notably stronger than regular either way as it ignores bleed resistance and even 4K Stamina gives a 15 % bonus for DoT.
    Granted 9K with additional 120 % is insane... I just wondered if it's better to keep high base damage or roll for Stamina for max. DoT.

Agree classys make other builds somewhat redundant, but thankfully the tweak to Ninjabike bag evens things out a bit as you can combine 4+3 pc bonuses for example from regular gear sets.

I still have my NB loadout with 4 pc Striker + 3 pc Nomad.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    StarvinMarvinDK likes this.
  3. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Hey all, new to the forum, bought The Division for my brother a week ago and he's played through the main story and now is running around in WT3, soon to be WT5, he tells me. I've a lot of hours into The Division and he keeps nagging me to come play with him to which I usually tell him there's nothing for me to do in the game.

I have full sets of classified Nomad, Striker, Lone Star and Predator, not that much interested in the others, maybe Alpha Bridge and Banshee. Question is, is there anything new in the game since they released 1.8? If not, I'll just run some DZ with him I guess.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Not much. I kind of quit since PvP became less fun imo and I'm... looted out, I literally have nothing I want anymore. Might give solo'ing on the 2 new legendaries a spin though when 1.8.1 releases, but other than that if PvP doesn't get a TTK reduction, I'm out until TD2.

5. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Same, I'm done and have deleted it permanently.

Great game, had a fantastic time with it and I am very hopeful that they can make The Division 2 an even better game (without all the launch problems).

6. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Me too, didn't get all the sets I wanted but felt little incentive to keep farming.

Moved on to Far Cry 5 plus still have KCD, Nioh, Destiny 2 and Subnautica to finish as well (plus rest of my backlog). Also The Forest coming out of Early Access soon, argh!
    I have un- and reinstalled Division a few times but this time I think is for good until Division 2.

Btw Resistance is a new mode with 1.8 patch so if you feel like helping your brother grind resistance for stuff then that.

7. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    haha same here boys, ive ran out of steam! Probably just wait for D2, farming get boring very quick! Its been great tho, really enjoyed it!

8. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Cheers guys, just what I thought you'd say. Still, I agreed to play with him some on Friday evening, he's finally able to run WT5 so I'll just run around in DZ with him a bit I guess. And yes, I so can't wait for D2, although we all know that it'll launch content starved compared to The Division. I just hope it won't be as bad as Destiny 2.

9. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Yep Division was a blast and was nice to see it evolve and improve with patches.

Total playtime was about 450 hrs for me, no other game is even close to that in my library. Souls games and Dying Light are 100+

All with the same character too.

ToyTen and StarvinMarvinDK like this.
  10. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Thats impressive man! I think im roughly at 130ish or so. Even played Witcher less and i love that. Nowhere near BF4 (700 hours or so).

Looking forward to D2, wonder what they gonna add to the game!

11. StarvinMarvinDK

StarvinMarvinDK Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    I've put 1234 hours in and that's WAAAAYYYY past anything I've ever played before :D

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    ToyTen, AndreasGuido and AsiJu like this.
  12. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    I have come back to it very recently and globaly after 550hours, 450 with the same character i still love it a lot ! (The one and only game that i play a lot more is Elite Dangerous: Horizons)

I have these two issues:

- The only recent graphic driver that allows the game to just launch is the 397.76 vulkan dev driver. I really don't know why.
    Whatever i've tried clean instal/DDU/regular install over the previous for the driver arround that 397.76, it fails at launch. (i did verify the integrity of the file thru Uplay).
    Well, as drivers come along, this is to be solved. Hopefully

- Again that huge freeze every -say- minute... I haven't kept myself uptodate about this, but i "suffer" from it :/

Cheers all

13. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
  14. ToyTen

ToyTen Maha Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx Taichi OC
    ^ i know xD

15 march 2019 tho

15. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Got some games to keep me occupied till then though :D

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018

16. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    8 man raids, nice.

3 major DLCs outlined for year one. For free. They're just taking the piss out of Bungie now.

UBI presser looking impressive overall, Beyond good and evil 2, TD2 and a new Trials game, amazing.

17. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    Brand New!

DocStrangelove likes this.
  18. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Ubisoft had the best show on this E3 i swear.

Divison2 looks great, day 1 buy for me. Also signed up for the beta.

19. StarvinMarvinDK

GPU:
    Inno3D 4070Ti 12GB
    2:55:40 in this video - DarkZone is confirmed for The Division 2:

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    The divison 2 live alpha starts today.

Just got invitation to closed alpha few moments ago :)