Tom Clancy's GRAW activation Acting funny.. RAALP!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sublime20, Feb 28, 2010.

1. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    man...... i bought T.C.'s GRAW from D2D a few years ago, but since i have gotten my new PC and installed it, and activated it, from time to time it asks me to activate it.........WTF is going on... i never ever let anyone see my Product keys, so what is going on?

Is it possible that D2D ran out of Product keys and therefor they assigned my key to someone else??
    and/or
    Is it possible that when im not using my copy of GRAW, someone else is able to activate it on their PC?

i contacted D2D AND Ubisoft support... Neither was able to help me....

so what gives??

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    Is it possible that when im not using my copy of GRAW, someone else is able to activate it on their PC?

yes.

as for D2D, i bought plenty of games from them and had only 1 game not work properly until i download a crack and that was it, they have however a long record of problems unlike Steam, when you buy games that require activation i always recommend to buy a boxed one, not D2D.

3. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    thats insane..

the fact that someone else may be activating my game on their comp is BULLSH*T.

I have steam..... i bought CS source from Steam and it came with HL2 Lost Coast and DoD .. wich is coool BUT Nobody Plays DoD and HL2 Lost coasts GFX are ****ty Compared to my other games (gameplay is quite nice though!)

Yea i think that I wont be buying from D2D anymore. Ill stick to EAstore and Steam

or ill just buy Boxed titles from now on.... ( The digital age isnt so fun only becase people are able to steal your **** without even entering your home)