Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint May 9 reveal

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 4, 2019.

1. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    Still enjoying it.

2. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Nothing wrong with that at all. It's still important to point out to others how deeply flawed this game is. Some people can find enjoyment in the smaller things and have fun with some bad games, but others aren't as reluctant and avoiding this game is probably best for those that are expecting a proper advancement of the series and polish.

Honestly I'm glad bad AI is getting more attention and that games are being badly rated for them. Maybe the next console generation will allow for more development in AI (let's be real here.. those AMD Jag CPUs are what are probably keeping this behind). It seems that if Breakpoint at least had decent AI that it would have scored a lot better.. but the terrible loot system on top of terrible AI was just too much for me. The world and everything else would have been interesting enough.

3. SpajdrEX

SpajdrEX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -----
    Since the game cost me 18$ I can't really complain :)

Kolt likes this.
  4. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    despite testing it a couple of time between alphas/betas , had clearly less fun with it than with wildland.

5. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Yup. Love the atmosphere, terrain, animations, weapon feedback and combat sounds. Sneaking around is great fun while trying to get to the generator unnoticed. When you get spotted, blow the C4 at the generator and clear the rest of the base without a silencer.

It's like the open-world SplinterCell we never had (yet).

The only thing that really sux are the helicopter controls, wth were they thinking? xD

6. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
    Ubisoft Admits Ghost Recon Breakpoint Failed, Delays All Future Titles To Ensure Quality.

:whistle:

So.. they admit this typical mistake after making sales to steal our hard earned cash? Thank God I decided to take uplay+ route to test this game. SMH Ubisoft, why?!

Story:
    https://www.mmorpg.com/news/ubisoft...ll-future-titles-to-ensure-quality-1000054220

jbscotchman and cerebus23 like this.
  7. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    they been pissing all over clancys name since he died.

8. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
    I blame those millennial soyboys on this one. Seriously, they totally ruin PC gaming industry by introducting some of the most horrid ideas ever:

1) Battle Royal. Total soy game for soyboys. Turning those kids into soybeans in single pods of failure.
    2) Microtransactions. Yup.
    3) Finishing solo campaign in less than 3-4 hours in a day that cost you $59.99.
    4) DLCs. Yes, DLCs. Ripping you off for more!
    5) Soy and soy and soy.. so much more! And so much health problems coming to you SOON!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    Cronik and cerebus23 like this.
  9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    What the hell is a soyboy? :D
    /older dude

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I think it's a derogatory term used for boys who consume food products that contain soy...

*shrugs*

Netherwind likes this.

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    there is a debate over the estrogen mimicking properties of soy products and their effects on humans and the explosion of soy used in products, check your product labels it is in a hell of a ton of stuff it never used to be in, woo for that soy lobby, them and them corn boys take the cake.

but at the same time testarosome levels in men have been going through the floor. and as a result sperm counts have been cratering near globally.

while there no hard studies linking the two eh i would tend to want to avoid as much soy as possible.

in recent year the term soy boy has become coined by maybe a youtuber that did the first viral video using the term certainly popularized it but i think we were using it tad longer than that here and there.

for the expanded history of the term "soy boy"

12. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X

cerebus23 likes this.
  13. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
  14. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
  15. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti
    Well, this took a turn.

16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    internet culture ;p

but yea it a bit of mocking cute "meme" term for a underlying a serious issue people should be figuring out one might think at lest. yet seems to not be much talk or debate at all? is a tad odd.

17. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Added more soy ;p

18. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
  19. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Or how about market reacting to different demands, and figuring toxic ways out to milk its consumers? But yes, lets blame an entire generation, a lot more convenient smh

TL;DR: Blaming others for your dislikes etc isn't going to make things better.

20. shadex

shadex Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 RTX Trio X
    Tell that to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare crowd LOL! Metacritic rating is 2.0/10 - and that's WHY! Reason: Activision decided to churn the same old Russiaphobia propaganda bullshit all over again. There's your answer ;).