1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint May 9 reveal

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 4, 2019.

1. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX580 8gb
    That's not gameplay, really irks me when people put out videos saying it's gameplay when it's not.

2. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  3. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti
    I assume the reveals and demos will be pause free. I really like the atmosphere of Wildlands, the dark nights and so on but I still can't fix the pausing every minute or few minutes. Maybe I didn't do enough research to solve it.

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Is this a new game or what? It looks like an Wildlands expansion or like WIldlands 2.0

5. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Duel OC 8
    It's more like a more serious tactical wildlands and if you are playing solo you are well solo, no ai teammates which is fine by me.

Kolt and ShadowDuke like this.
  6. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    I was watching the AMD Next Horizon gaming event again, and I noticed that the developer for this game said that it will support Asynchronous compute! Which means, that it will be DX12, because asynchronous compute is not supported under DX11.

So I guess that the AnvilNext engine that powers the Ghost Recon and Assassin's Creed titles has now been ported over to DX12 :D This has been in the making for quite some time, because I remember Ubisoft talking about porting the engine before AC Origins launched.

Skip to 1:24:30:

serbicu likes this.