to all the flammers

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by YACOZA, Aug 27, 2005.

1. {HLH}

{HLH} Guest

yeah.. the staff here aren't your parents you jerks, they don't have to clean up your stupid posts and bad behavior

i myself have been a bit of an ass at times, but you don't see me going around pinning my behavior on the staff, eh do you?

the staff here are some of the best on the entire web, they put up with a lot of ****e from us before issuing bannage and warnings,

i apologise for some of the responses mods, i know what it feels like to put up with stuff like this as i run a few community forums,

i know you are not responsible for the behavior for a select number, including my own on occasion.

what one of the members did say is true, and that by restricting the parental rights that parents have, and by marking smacking. as child abuse, is causing an uprising of unruly kids, and im scared for this next generation

its gunna be a generation of delinquents, and if they are going to come onto sites and behave the way they have shown they are willing to, then by all means,.. dish out the harshest penalties you can....

i hope i didn't just mumble a whole load of jibberish :|

2. r3claim3r

r3claim3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I think the problem is that ppl take things WAY too seriously. The forums are here for information, education, and fun. And most of the time all people can do is flame and do no more--unless you give them your personal information.

3. zhackore

zhackore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 570
    lol flames are part of online "discussion" no matter how rediculously useless or stupid they may be - just like piracy - it'll never go away. Unless you bring in Militant Moderators, which SOMETIMES I think happens here... but back on topic

without flamers, this would be one heck of a boring forum! Believe it or not, I find it entertaining to watch flames shoot up and get closed by mods. Keeps the boards alive. Otherwise people don't always have time to think out a proper response to something. Just like an arguement in a bar, useless, stupid, but damn entertaining.

Flame ON!