Titan X owners SLI drivers?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by ESlik, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I have had various issues with every single driver release other than the 347.88. I believe they were the first Titan X drivers. The issues I've had were not THAT serious but enough to drive me nuts. I'm a gamer and I wonder if anyone here can tell me which set of drivers for Win. 7 64 bit they use? I just can't figure out why the newer drivers don't like me. Maybe I'm doing something wrong somewhere somehow? All input and advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

2. JulioCesarSF

JulioCesarSF Active Member

GPU:
    SLI GTX 780 Ti
    SLI 780 Ti performance is not great too man. There is more people with SLI and problems.

And what is the issues?

3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    i'm an owner of TitanX sli setup

some issues i hate starting with flickring in games while running 4k on a samsung UHDTV

4. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    On all newer drivers I'm getting freezes, flickering, pauses, you name it and I'm getting it. No crash to desk or blue screens, just annoying stutters etc. It's just not right and I have no idea why.

5. JulioCesarSF

JulioCesarSF Active Member

GPU:
    SLI GTX 780 Ti
    I have this problem in games too with SLI enabled. NVIDIA is doing a really bad job for sli owners.

6. maxstep

maxstep Member Guru

GPU:
    SLI 2x 980Ti AMP! Extreme
    SLI 980ti AMP extreme overclocked to 1600 mhz each owner reporting in. Nothing works right. Surround vsync is horrendously broken, display ports still revert to vga, NNEDI3 doesn' work, no bezel compensation, no custom resolutions!!!! I've since downgraded back to my triple 290x and I'm happy.

7. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Try the 353.38 driver.