I thought, like others, that Nvidia was going to announce the 1080 Ti during CES.. But of course they didn't.. So until now I haven't really had a reason to upgrade.. But I just received two wonderful gifts that basically tell me I should upgrade... An ROG Swift PG279Q and an HTC Vive.. So, should I hang on to these and wait for the next gpu (1080 Ti) to be released, or just go for a couple 1080's? I would likely go EVGA to take advantage of the step-up program.. Also, they will be water-cooled.