Thoughts on hl2 source code leak

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by wallabi, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    whos played it? :)

2. wallabi

wallabi Guest

OHHH MY GOOODNESSS

3. madagent

madagent Maha Guru

GPU:
    Voodoo
    i havnt downloaded it yet. im doing it, but its really slow. it looks like its crappy anyway. nothing much to do with it. just bragging rights. but this is supposed to be ina text document with the patch:

"To all those saying HL2 was delayed because of the hacking action, ill just remind you that what was leaked is what Valve has, nothing more & nothing less, so its pretty good to understand it wasnt finished yet. Also I'd like to point out the E3 [demo] was 1 big fake by Valve. Ever tried to kill that soldier in physicstown? Notice the door will still get kicked? No scripted sequences?

To everyone saying this is no Beta: I'd like to point out that THIS is what you wanted Valve to release on 9/30/03, theres no such thing as a much better release in Valves network!"

To Valve: I suggest you stop lying to your customers about how much was stolen/compromised, or I'll have to release everything just to prove my point. & you know what you got, as I do."

4. wallabi

wallabi Guest

ok ive playd most of all the hl2 maps ... and like .. *SIGH* your tellinbg me they can have this relesed in march? wtf..