This...is....insane

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Classic Satch, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    Is it always, really? :). I don't know, this is the first time I see this on Guru3D :D

2. bug77

bug77 Banned

GPU:
    Palit 8800GT
    I actually like both.

What I don't like is people saying soccer is boring. It may not be your cup of tea, but it's certainly not boring. I guess whoever says that, never played; or never saw a Champions League match.

3. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 295 /BenQ FP241W
    Soccer is boring. I've played a few times and watched the World Cup along with other games, it is boring. It is like watching American Football conditioning in practice.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  4. arnie

arnie Maha Guru

GPU:
    Radeon x1800xt 256mb
    You all know that a 5 day Cricket match is better than any of the other sports mentioned here, I don't even know why you are discussing it.

5. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    They can call it whatever they like, it's their opinion.

6. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    I agree.Soccer bores me, and football gets me jacked up.But, I'd be the first to admit, I don't understand soccer.You could study American football your entire life, and still learn new things about the game.I'm willing to believe it's the same with soccer.As with all things, there is more than meets the eye.
    Just a thought, but I sure wish quiddich was real.I could really get into that!

7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    The sport is dirty because the media and people make it out to be dirty. You can't say that everyone in the NFL, or any other football league does drugs. >_> As well as the people who just play football, not in a league. That's why I hate watching sports(other than soccer and baseball) because people seem to think that the players in entertainment made leagues make the whole sport a bad sport. Leagues like the NFL, and college league football isn't about football anymore. It's about spreading the mistakes people made with drugs, or anything bad about that. It's about money to them now.

8. LedHed

LedHed Banned

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 295 /BenQ FP241W
    at least we aren't killing each other after the games unlike Soccer.

9. WildStyle

WildStyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    This whole thread has gotten really rather petty and I can only see it getting worse given comments like the above.

Closed.

10. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    You forgot about raiders fans :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.