Thinking about going back to WoW.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by PhazeDelta1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    What are you guys going to boost btw? I'm thinking about leveling a Paladin to 60, then boost to 90 to get the professions maxed (if you boost a lvl 60+ character, you'll get your professions boosted to 600 too). Not dead set on pally just yet, but he is one of the classes I'm considering.

2. Darkest

Darkest Guest

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    If I buy it it'll probably be my Rogue, which will likely end up being my main if I decide not to play the Mage.

3. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I will think about it! Most likely will be looking for a new server tho! I might level monk to 60 and then boost if you get profession boosted too!

Itching to play it now! wow is like a habit, i dont want to play it until somebody reminds me about it!

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    well i have re-subbed and found a new guild. its quite good now! But server is so dead, why dont they merge it with another one, or allow free transfer :(

Does anybody know if there will be any world events before WoD? Same as with Cata, when you had fire things attacking Ogr etc.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Has anybody pre ordered it? i was wondering if Blizz takes money straight away or only on release?

6. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I'm sure there will be Pre-WoD events similar to TBC.

I Pre-Ordered the Physical Collector's Edition first day it was up for Pre-Order at Bol.com :)

Not sure how it works with the Digital version.

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I've pre-orderd, not sure if money has been taken. Let me check.

EDIT: yep, money taken.

8. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Ah crap, ok thanks for the info mate! will have to pre order sometimes next month!

Yea hope they will have some world event, Garrosh have to escape somehow! I guess portal might be opening all over the Azeroth!

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Just pre-ordered WoD Collectors. It's just a custom I have to buy all Collector's Editions :)

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    same, DDE all the way with most of these games (exception TESO and I'm glad I didn't spend extra on it).

11. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Got the TERA and AoC collectors too (boxed ofc) which was nice. I still wear the TERA tee from time to time.

I'm glad I never bought TESO in the first place *phew*

12. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Did you get physical copy? I looked on amazing but its still TBC on content of Collectors Edition

13. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    wow...was in wow in '08 last time :p

But, i am a bit of a rusty...which mmorpg can i play nowadays? Stop playin rpg mmo's since wow...which games are considering better 2day?..I really need to kill some time with some quality in mind...Does the mmo's advanced a lil bit further?..or we have the same mmo's mechanics even in 2014?..

Does the Wow considering the "good exp" in '14?..Or should i just forget about my old account with lots of gold and such?.. :)

PS. srry, if i'm asking a stupid questions...like I said, i was stop playing mmo's since many yeays after wow...and i am not a some sort of a communicable-type-of-twitter-facebook-guy...i'm too fkng old...kinda :) ...playin in single-player games the most for past several years...

...and i'm not too sober right now :p

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    WoW is still the top dog. It's a bit dead atm, building up to WoD coming out end of this year. Still, if you haven't played WoW since 2008, there's a ton of content to crunch through. Imo worth the money.

BTW, if you haven't played WoW since 2008, you don't have lots of gold lol, people make thousands in no time nowadays.

If you want a fresh new MMO, with different mechanics, and one that's challenging, check out WildStar. It only just came out and it's incredible.

15. Vxheous

Vxheous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    My wife decided the other day out of blue that she wanted to play WoW again after not touching computer games over the last 5 years. So we just resubbed, and started new chars. In my own time, been slowly leveling my Paladin that I haven't touched since WotLK. Pretty good so far, though with all the changes, I've felt like I've had to relearn how to play completely (Rotations, skills, etc).

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    Well it got a bit easier imo, wich is good for me lol.

Not touching my account till WoD, done all the raids through LFR, and thats enough done for me.
    I only care about the story line.

17. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Yea it definitely got easier!

Thats what im doing too, still have few raids to complete, then want to bring few of my chars to 90(most stuck at 86-87). Then there is not much point in gearing up properly, coz you will have much better great once WoD is out.