These "reality" ghost shows.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mr_ALLroy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    The funny thing is ghosts in Asian regions tend to be in the form of monsters with strange shape and abnormal body parts (one eye, very long tongue, etc) while ghosts in western country usually take the form of a normal person, semi-transparent, white dress, long hair

2. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    I kinda like how all ghosts appear to be dressed within the last couple hundred years,(wearing clothes?):3eyes:. A few stories date back to the medival era. Yet none...no caveman ghosts.
    How about dog ghosts? you see a few stories about a ghost dog...but where is that T Rex ghost? Did the ancient romans or egyptions have any ghost stories? where the hell are their ghosts at? How come a ghost can move a chair 6 inches or toss a coffee cup, but can't pick up a knife and stab your ass? Why would a ghost just hang around a dank old building thats always empty? if you can't roam freely as a ghost, then it must suck to be dead....just a few things i find odd.

3. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    I never said that the show is genuine. I just like to watch it. Thats it.

4. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    WOW! I didn't think this thread would last this long. But I've found alot of folks that feel the same way about these so called "supernatural" shows. Nice and thanks for your common thoughts.

I would have to say, I'd find the weakest contestant on a program like Survivor, making it through a tough physical challenge more supernatural than ANYTHING I've ever seen on a ghost hunting or whatever show. Is that how bad tv has become? Am I sitting and watching "so called" reality shows and still wishing MY reality was more like them? No. But millions are and because of these shows. Has the line between so called reality, and fiction... Become blurred for so many ppl that don't have alot in their lives and live through these programs?

Can anyone really say what is real and what is not on tv anymore? Even the news has us "duped". To be honest. The only shows that I trust anymore are show's such as "The Colbert Report. The Daily Show and in Canada, The Rick Mercer Report".

Is it me or are the "skepitcs" the only people on the boob tube that want to tell the news or paranormal stuff or whatever, like it really is?

5. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    LOL!!! I totally agree with you man! How about a show about one of the dead US presidents dogs ghost?

6. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Reality shows get on my nerves and a new low is the one about the little pageant queen Honey Boo Boo.

7. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    God I hope she grows up healthy. But hey. Let's start a new show...

Little pageant queens with ghosts of past little pageant queens hovering around them? LOL.

8. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    In Chinese cultures, ghosts are phenomenon among peers. Many people experiences some kind of ghost encounters through unexplained events. For example, once in Thailand, we were living in this ghetto hotel in some ex-grave yard site for the soldiers. After midnight there were "things" knocking on the door (knock knock knock). As i wait by the door many times open to see nothing and no where for people to hide because it was just pitch black forests in front of us. All the reality shows are fake, it's what personal experience counts if you believe "ghosts" are real.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  9. Andrés

Andrés Guest

If ghosts really exist, they must be completely stupid because they never leave some real proof and they don't use words. All they can do is "knock knock knock" and make you feel a chill on your neck.

10. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    A lot of my friends have similar stories...

One of the reality shows here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NannvX74w6Y

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012