there will b no HALO 3!!!!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by icywind32, Apr 17, 2006.

1. chazly413

chazly413 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GeForce 970 4GB
    Halo 1 is a very good game. I liked the plot; I read the book. IMO Halo 2 sucked. I was expecting the whole thing to be on Earth, but it wasn't. Halo 1 on Legendary on the PC is easier since I find it easier to aim with the mouse rather than a silly thumbstick. Halo 2 seemed somewhat of a mindless killer. Halo 1 & 2 are very unique in my book in the fact that they're cooperative and I really love that. Now if only they had Halo 1 co-op for the PC version, that would be extremely fun!

2. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    So because Bungie is maybe making a game other than Halo 3, people assume that there will be no Halo 3. That makes so much sense. :bang:

3. Recrofne

Recrofne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    Zork > all of the above

So true.

4. modmooz

modmooz Master Guru

GPU:
    BFG Tech 7800GTX OC @460/1300
    Nonsense Nonsense nonsense. Halo 3 will be on 360. But released under a different name. its still halo 3 however. Dont believe all this BS out now. Wait till E3

5. clkProject

clkProject Master Guru

I'm so glad there's not going to be a Halo 3.

This is great news.

6. Jotgga91

Jotgga91 Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 6800 GTO
    I don't feel like reading this or anything, but if you read the latest Xbox Magazine, they had a short interview with Bungie: There is going to be a Halo 3, they haven't confirmed that as a title, but they did confirm, that it will not be called Forerunners or Halo 3: Forerunners like what Informer said.

7. sterls

sterls New Member

halo 2

Halo 2 has the basis for a great game, but bungie ****ed it huge why would they limit the market of players to people with an xbox when multiplatforming would make solve so many problems. God knows PC's are so much more powerful then any console system. and Halo 1? garbage until it was put on PC, no net access, only limited to 4x splitscreen play? garbage, play it on the pc where you can have up to 12 vs 12 even 16 vs 16 in one server.

There is no customization at all, you can't choose which specific gametype or even which map you want to play within certain parameters you can't disable any of the particle effects so you can see better, no way to join a game that is already in progress, and because there is no keyboard there are no server admins, no voting system and no rcon commands to switch maps/gametype/restart maps/time limits/ frag limits like come on people how retarded do you have to be?

and with no mouse and keyboard just a gamepad, i'de put up a quake 2 CAL veteran who has never touched halo 2 in his life with a mouse and keyboard against any halo 2 vet with a gamepad and the mouse and keyboard will TUNE him undefeated and any PC vet knows this.

8. grimsanta

grimsanta Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640MB @ 575/1750
    Never understood the whole halo craze. The only reason the first one was good was because it was the ONLY true FPS on a console, and everyone flocked to it. Then others came out and missed big parts and overall, halo was solid, but the PC had done everything halo had done 5 years ago (HL1 Anybody?)

Halo2 brought good multiplayer support and duel wielding is pretty neat i must say, but the gameplay was very much the same still, it was a better game though.

The story in both are HORRIBLE, put those on the PC without the hype and people would laugh. Also, master chief? What a gay name, what are we in, 1985? Hah, mario was more inventive, still is...

Bitches..

(bitches seems to be the word on xbox live, lol)