1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The XBox One X

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Mike Z, Dec 14, 2017.

1. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
  2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^For one moment i thought DF had been given access by MS to the full specs of the Scarlett and they were doing the reveal, but no, a DF video on what we already know from E3, DF playing the click bait button here, swines. lol

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Not watched, but that's a shame as DF is pretty much the only tech YouTube group that I subscribe to.

Nearly posted a drunken rant last night as the BluRay playback is beyond frustrating.

I have only tried 5 discs, but 3 just don't play first time, and the fix seems to involve messing with power settings and lots of fannying about with multiple system resets.

Imo I can easily see Scarlet being the most powerful console on paper, but MS need to fix the UI as its ugly, and so so slow.

Or is it just me?

dark_surge likes this.
  4. dark_surge

dark_surge Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1080
    I liked the blades. They should bring that back (Even though they won't).

Redemption80 likes this.

5. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    There is now rumour that Oculus and MS will be adding native Rift S support to the Scarlett, which of would actually work seeing as the S is basically a WMR/CV1 hybrid, so only one USB and one HDMI port then required, and it would have a double bonus because you could use it natively between the PC and the Scarlett, unlike the PSVR, this could be awesome, fingers crossed.

SerotoNiN likes this.