The Witcher series Likely To Return hints CD Projekt Red CEO Kiciński

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 12, 2018.

1. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Good riddance, please don't even come close to it. We can't let this masterpiece get spoiled by your foul aura.

warlord likes this.
  2. Vananovion

Vananovion Member Guru

GPU:
    Radeon RX 6800 16GB
    I'd also like a game starring Ciri. She's a great character and going about her life as the only female witcher must have its own challenges, which would be interesting to explore.

3. rhysiam

rhysiam Guest

GPU:
    To be fair though, this goes both ways. For example, every time a game comes out that offers what some would consider "balanced" options for sexual encounters, there's always a torrent of comments and push-back about how the game developers are pushing their personal values onto the players.

It's worth pointing out that, as far as I can tell, most of the "anger" and "agenda pushing" going on in this thread is a reaction to SJWs, not from them!

G*addict likes this.
  4. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    I know it goes both ways if you see i said a group of angry people ...it was intentional i did not pointed a specific group since it applies to everyone. I personally do not see a problem with a game offering only one protagonist tomb raider is amasing with a woman protagonist ...witcher also is great with a man protagonist.

5. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    So break the traditions of the series established by the author to appease the desires of some gamers? Yeah I am sure CD Project Red will be happy with that.

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    You noticed that too? It does not go both ways. This is the same 'there are good people on both sides' canard. It's not the ' snowflakes' who are offended, it's the right, every single time. Then they play victim because the mere OPTION of choice in a friggin game enrages them. How did they become so emotionally fragile?

G*addict likes this.
  7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    meh i didnt even beat witcher 2 yet, let alone start witcher 3 and finish it with all its addons, I still have yet to finish skyrim and all its stuff and that game is how old now?, I pretty sure i logged well over 5000 hours on skyrim legendary edition and se at this point too

Witcher look ok, but witcher 2 all cranked up look amazing still, and 3 even better

8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Same here... I can run all this stuff at 4K but right now...I'm just not finding gaming that enjoyable. Probably the annoying little hardware things. AIO on CPU went out about 6 months ago..from new. Second CPU AIO just died, H100i V2 like the last one. And a week ago, the Hybrid cooler on my 1080 Ti died. What are the odds of three cooler pumps just dying in weeks? All of them, except the Hybrid, at 14 months, less than a year old. Got the new H110i, different pump model and lower temps...but the hassle. Not hardcore issues but, annoying nickel and dime stuff. But I like quiet.

9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    for my its not about gaming not enjoy able i just I get distracted and windup playing different game then by time I go back to what I was playing and trying to beat it I forgot what was happening and I restart the games just to be distracted again.

up until about 3 weeks ago I didnt have access to my pc let alone internet access. but I do find my self playing FF bravius and DB legends on my iphone way more now then using my PC or console, If I didn't get forced into having smart phone I probably wouldn't be play FF bravius or db legends and be using my pc and console more still.

10. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    As usual, let's wait and see quietly, CD Project Red know their craft and they will deliver. So much fuss of what will happen. Will not help in any way, shape or form the designer's decisions.
    Let them devs work in silence and comment after they present the final product.

11. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    this thread almost headed to the direction where i once derailed a Gta V thread by mentioning i wanted to play as Mary Ann or Tracey and live a swinger life :)

12. Ricepudding

Ricepudding Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    you spend hours watching a car rock back and forth!

13. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    only for academic research tho

14. The Enforcer

The Enforcer Member

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    Again, the reason I didn't play Witcher wasn't because of some idiotic social justice crap, but because I don't like to watch male characters, especially from behind. I'll prefer allways to stare for hours at some lass' buttocks, call me crazy, but that's what I like ;)

15. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Dude, Ciri is NOT a Witcher. :rolleyes: She was trained by Witchers. That's a big difference.

Witchers are all male. The best course of action for CDPR to take regarding a new Witcher game would be for it to take place during the conjunction of spheres, right when all the monsters began appearing and humanity was being sorely pressed.

16. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 Extreme
    Well, to each his own. There's no accounting for bad taste :D

17. RooiKreef

RooiKreef Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 Ventus
    Maybe a new trilogy of Geralt about the incidents after the Wild Hunt ?? That can be interesting. Or even a side track within the same time era.

18. SuperAverage

SuperAverage Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte xtreme 1080
    I identify as a transsexual attack helicopter.
    Unless this game lets me play as a transsexual helicopter, I won't play this game.

19. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    That's the dumbest thing I've read in a week. Lol

20. The Enforcer

The Enforcer Member

GPU:
    gtx 1080
    Could say absolutely same thing about anyone who has a different taste than mine. Can add also that you are also a bit more rude than I normally am, since I don't give a crap if you like the games I enjoy or not, yet I won't tell that you are a complete idiot because you decided to skip a game I love based on dunno what criteria that I don't agree with.